chapter 6 - oh no

"Here I mean?"

He hesitated before speaking...

"You don't have to answer. I was just curious, why a big super star would waste his time waiting for me to walk up in a hospital?"

"Hey! I didn't waste my time. If anything I ofund the best way to spend it. And I stayed with you, because I would want someone to be here for me when I woke up. What you went through was trumatic and you shouldn't try and go through this alone. And you are very pretty." 

His phone started to ring as qwe both moved closer to each other. 

He looked at it and ignored it. 

"Where were we?" He asked in a playful way.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Alright" He leaned in to kiss me and did without any interruptions. 

Sadly after about a minute or so, his phone rang again.

Again he idgnored it and kissed me some more.

Whoever it was would not stop calling. 

I stopped kissing him. 

"I think you should answer that becuase they may not stop."

He kissed me one last time and walked outside to take his call. 

I tried to make out as much as I could but it was so noisy. 

Not before long, Nick and Tommy came in the room. 

"Emily!!!"

They both run over to me and hug me. Them running to me was scary, Felix was right. My experience or whatever you want to call it, isn't easy to brush off. 

I put my hands out to slow them down when they came at me. 

Nick sat on the bed next to me and Tommy sat in Felix's chair. 

"Emily what happened to you?" Nick asked in his usual tone of voice. No shock, surprise, or major concern. What did Tommy tell him?

"Well, It hard to explain. Some gu with a knife tried to rape me. They knocked me unconscience and his knife slashed at my chest. BUt thankfully this guy saved me and called 911. Apparently I had internal bleeding in my brain so I has surgery as soon as I got here. I just woke up actually half an hour ago."

"Who saved you?" Tommy asked. 

"His name is Felix. He just walked outside to take a phone call. He should be back soon."

As soon as I said that, he walked back in.

"Hey Felix, this is my brother Nick and my friend Tommy. Guys this is Felix Sandman from the Foo Conspiracy."