chapter 12 - PARTY time

I woke uo the next morning. My head still resting on Felix's chest. He was stroking my hair. He saw I was awake and kissed my forehead. 

"Morning beautiful."

"Hey" I said with such a sleepy voice. I got up and realized I was still wearing my uniform from school. I laughed at myself. 

"Whats so funny?"

"I'm still in my uniform." He started to laugh as well. 

I climbed out of bed, opened my drawers to find a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I went to the bathroom to change . I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I came out and went to  my room, where Felix was already changing out of his clothes. He was putting in his shirtwhen I walked in. 

"Hey, you know you dont have to put that on quite yet." I said hugging him from behind. By then his shirt was already on. 

"Too late now. And besdies aren't your parents home?"

I walked into the hallway to find them, but they weren't there. I searched every room in the house. No where to be seen. I found a note on the kitchen counter.

Dear Emily,

Your dad took Nick to his science fair and I went to the store to buy a few things for tonight if you are still up for it. Love you lots.XOXOX

Mom

"Oh right the party is tonight."

I heard Felix walk into the kitchen. 

"You still want to go?" He asked me.

"Should I?"

"I think you should. Come on it would be fun."

"Ok. As long as you are my date."

He came up to me, wrapped his arms aorund my waist and kissed me.

"Deal."

It was almost eleven and the party started at 5 or so,I knew I had to be there by 5:30.  I had to take a shower, blowdry my hair then straighten it, get my dress, shoes and makeup. I would have plenty of time. 

Felix and I had breakfast. I made us some chocolate chip pancakes. We had syrup and whipped cream to go on top. He got through about 5 pancakes while I only had 4. 

We cleaned up by then it was noon. I decided to hop into the shower. I went to my room got som e clothes to change into afterwards and then headed for the shower. I stripped and got in. The water felt so nice and warm. I put in my coconut shampoo and conditioner. I shaved my legs and washed my face again. 

I came out, dried myself off and put on my clothes. I put my other clothes in the hamper and went back to start to blow dry my hair. Then I staightened it til it was staight as a pencil. it was 1:45.

I took a break and played video games with Felix in our game room / kids room. 

We watched a movie after that. The Avengers. My favorite movie ever. 

Felix fell asleep with his arm around my shoulder.The movie was over and he was still asleep. I decided to let him sleep a bit and I got up gently not to wake him. 

I checked the time. 4:00. I ate a little something. i hotpocket to be exact. I guess the smell of food was so strong, it woke up Felix. I turned around and found him giving me these puppy dog eyes. I could tell he wanted one. I pulled another one out and put them both in the microwave for two minutes.

I turned around, wrapped my arms around Felix's neck.

"Would you care if my friends come over? Like right now?"