26. new home

We made it our new home. We dropped off Nick and Oscar at their house. I gave Nick a huge squeeze and a sloppy kiss on his forehead just to be that sister. Next was Ollie. We gave him hugs and he was off to his house. Felix lived down three houses down from Omar and I so he got out of the car with us back at our house. I got out,, looking around the area. The house was MASSIVE! It had to be three stories, no wonder Omar's parents wanted to adopt. 

Felix helped grab my bags and I just kept walking towards the house in awe of its size. I was about to knock on the front door but Omar's parents bet me to it. 

"Emily!! We are so happy to see you. How was the flight?" there was too much enthusiasm for me so I asked my new mom if I can see my room. 

"Of course. Come with me." She held my hand and guided me up the spiraling staircase. My room was on the third floor with  a balcony and my own bathroom. 

"Wow" That was all I was able to get out. I walked in a circle to see the whole room and I saw a poster of the Fooo Conspiracy in the corner which made me laugh. My mom say it too and laughed with me. Felix and Omar brought up my bags and I started to unpack them. I put my clothes away in the dresser and closet, my shoes in the closet, and all my personal stuff I brought with me like old picture frames and journals and my favorite books.  

I had all my clothes unpacked and now I just had to decorate. Mom already got my bed set up for me. Lavender sheets and a black bedspread. Not that I didn't love the Fooo Conspiracy poster, its just I wanted it to feel more homey for me. But that would have to wait because I needed a shower. I walked into my new bathroom to see new shampoo and conditioner and every essential a girl could ever ask for on the counter. I grabbed what I needed, undressed and hoped into the shower. The warm water felt so nice, but I still felt dirty. The memories of the airport and that guy feel like stains on my body I couldn't get rid of. 

Eventually I got out and changed into my favorite pair of sweats and a plain old T. I explored the third floor, which was mostly bedrooms. The second floor was gaming rooms, movie rooms, "man caves" and a huge living room. I made my way down to the bottom floor. I saw the kitchen and dining room, a "kids" room, and another living room. I soon found mom and dad with Omar and Felix in the kitchen. That will take some getting used to, mom and dad. 

I walked towards them and a hush fell over them. My guess they were talking about what happened at the airport which put me on edge. Felix came over and hugged me. His smell was intoxicating. 

"I have to get back to my house but why don't all of us get dinner tonight? We can take Emily to Berney's." Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Okay I'll tell the guys. Bye everyone." 

Then the attention was focused on me. 

"Uh hi." I gave the cheesiest smile i could ever make which made everyone laugh. 

"Did you see house?" Dad asked me. 

"Yeah I did. Its massive here. So many rooms."

They all chuckled at me. I gave a small chuckle myself but didn't see how it was funny. 

"So Emily, Omar has dance practice tomorrow. Do you want to go with him? They have school right after that so you could join them." Mom was telling me.

"Dance practice? Can I go?" I loved to dance and I wasn't about to let Sweden change that about me. 

"Of course. Omar is that okay?"

"Yeah, we could use a few background dancers." He gave me a wink and stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck mine back at him. Look at us. We are such siblings. Both of us laughed. 

"Don't be surprised I might just be." I smiled at him and I went over to hug him. 

The time difference and jet lag finally caught up to me and I went to bed.  

The next morning, I got up and dressed for dance rehearsal and packed some clothes for school afterwards. I met Omar in the kitchen and we ate some blueberry pancakes mom made us. Dad joined us later. We finished eating and Dad drove us to practice. It was like first day of school when your parents had to hold your hand to your classroom. 

We walked in and saw all the guys and some other people I guess where the background dancers. 

"Hey guys! Guess what? We have a new background dancer!" Pointing to me. I just smiled and gave him a small punch on the shoulder. We laughed and went to put down our bags. 

The choreographer came up to me and gave me the speech about being a background dancer. I agreed to everything he said which I don't remember. whoops.