13. PARTY TIME part 2

I followed where I wa sbeing dragged too. Thankfully teh hand belonged to someone I knew. It was Felix. 

"Thank you fo rgetting me out of that. "

"No problem."

We continued to dance til the song was over. Then we were seperated when Sara grabbed me so we could take photos in the photo booth. We did stupid silly faces with a cute one at the end. When we finished we got our strips and cut it in two so I got a strip and she got a strip. 

The two of us ran to the blackjack table and teh dealer dealed us in. 

I could feel some one grabbing my waist. It felt weird and I didn't feel good about this. Who ever it was turned me around and I could see his face. It was Tommy. I gave him a huge hug. I didn't let him go until he said he needed air. 

"How are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm ok. Its my party of course I would be here." I gave him a certain glare as if to shut up about it. I hadn't told anyone yet. Tommy and the guys were the only ones that knew about what happened to me. 

Sara was next to me, thats why I gave him that look. I want to tell her not for her to hear it from someone else. 

"Hey? Are you not going to say hi to me?" Sara butted in to our conversation. 

"Of course I was. Come here you. Happy Birthday." He gave her a big hug too. 

We were all laughing and turned our attention back to our blackjack game. Sara won beating dealer. 

A certain song came on that Sara and I knew by heart. The Link Up. Sara and I ran to the dance floor to dance but it turned out that the guys were going to perform live for us All the girls were screaming as if it was a concert. Screaming their names and dancing in front of them. Oscar and Omar I could see scanning hte crowd of cute girls. Sara and I looked at each other and laughed. I could see Felix and OG keeping their eyes on us. Once they finished Felix reached hid hand out to me and pulled me close to him. He grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me. In front of everyone. You could hear a mix of "awww" "noooo"  and "get it!" from all corners of the room. Everyone starts to applaud for some reason. We both start to laught. 

The DJ continues to play music while Felix and I exit the dance floor. We take a walk outside leaving the loud noise of teenagers. We walk up and down the street. We talked and talked about whatever until we were called back inside for cake. But before we went back in Felix gave me his jacket to stay warm and kisses me. 

"Happy Birthday Beautiful."

We walk back in. I meet up with Sara and everyone gathered around us and sang happy birthday. As everyone sang I looked over at Felix who was standing in the hallway talking to someone. I tried to not pay attention to him but I was so curious who he was talking too. Once the last verse came for the song, I knew who he was talking too. 

It was my close friend, Kelly. Everyone had seen Felix kiss me, but I guess she didn't.

She kissed him as we were suppose to blow out our candles. As everyone clapped, I ran to the bathroom. This birthday just gets worse and worse.