Chapter 48

That same day, Eleanor had gotten a letter back from Sirius saying he would come over the next day. James wanted to come as well at first, but his parents had told him that wouldn't be appropriate since Sirius would officially meet Eleanor's parents this time.

Remus had told Eleanor everything about his alone time with Andrew. She could he was completely over the moon, something she'd never really seen on her brother.

Brother and sister were sitting in the living room together when a green fire roared up in the fireplace. Eleanor's face lit up when Sirius Black stepped out.

"Good afternoon," he grinned and straightened his leather jacket.

Eleanor leaped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Merlin I missed you so much," she breathed, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Sirius put his arms around her waist and chuckled. "Yeah, two whole days is a very long time," he joked. Eleanor laughed and smacked him on his arm.

She pulled back a little and looked him up and down. "You look good, as always of course," she grinned. Sirius smirked and gave her a wink.

His eyes then landed on Remus, who was still siting on the sofa. "Moony m'boy!" he said cheerfully.

Eleanor laughed and let go of her boyfriend so the two boys could greet each other. "How you been Pads?" Remus asked.

"Not too bad, can't complain over at the Potters," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "But I heard you've been doing pretty good eh?" Siriud grinned even wider as Remus started to blush.

"You told him?!" he hissed at his sister.

"Remus! I'd never!" she said, acting offended. But an evil grin appeared on her face soon after.

Sirius sniggered. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I do wanna meet him though," he said.

Remus smiled and nodded. "Sure, I was actually going back over to his house in a bit," he said shyly.

"Oh maybe you can come back here together later!" Eleanor suggested enthusiastically.

He looked from his sister to Sirius and back again. "Fine," he gave in with a little sigh. "I'll ask him."

Eleanor clapped her hands together. "You two will get along so well, he's like you but just the gay version!" she said to Sirius.

He raised an eyebrow. "Well that's interesting."

Remus quickly fixed his hair in the mirror. "See ya later," he said and left through the front door.

Sirius looked around him. "So er, where are your folks anyway?" he asked, looking back down at Eleanor again.

"Oh they're in the garden, it's really hot outside today don't you think?" she said with a frown and walked into the kitchen.

Sirius' eyes followed her. "Yeah I s'pose it is," he said, taking off his jacket and hanging it on the back of a chair like he had done last time he visited their house.

"I like the skirt by the way," he said with a little grin as Eleanor walked back into the living room, holding two cold glasses of lemonade.

She blushed and chuckled. "Thanks," she said, handing him his drink. Eleanor stood on her tiptoes and pecked him on his lips.

"Good luck kiss, you'll need it," she said with a wink before walking out the back door into their garden.

Sirius gulped and walked after her, his drink firmly in his hand.