Chapter 20

Daniel's POV

I turn at hearing her voice and see her so far away. I start running as she does the same, but I see something closing between us. A large metal door attempting to separate us. "Olivia!"

"No, Daniel!" She yells, trying to run faster, but the door closes. It's definitely made of silver. I hit it with a fist feeling my burning flesh. I quickly stop after hearing a small sound of pain from the other side.

"Olivia!" I yell trying to be heard.

I hear a small, "Daniel."

"I love you Olivia and I'm not leaving without you." I turn only to see some guards. I shift and with our mate bond I say, 'Olivia... I love you so much.' I haven't used the bond in so long it feels so good. My wolf's howling so loud I can barely hear her.

'Forever.' She whispers back. And I howl before snarling at the stupid guards still in their human forms. One attempts to shoot at me with a cross bow but I easily side step the arrow before digging my large canines in his jugular.

Forever. I think over in my head as their death toll rises. I wait for more but they don't come. I hurriedly make my way through doors and eventually find a room with a machine. I growl deeply, but then see a man on the other side of the room. I narrow my eyes on my target, but before I can reach him half of my body falls into a trap door that swings out from under me. I growl before clawing at the floor, trying to pull myself up.

***

Olivia's POV

After hearing Daniel a new fire has risen in me and I won't let anyone keep me here. Not even hell itself could prison me at this point. I run through the halls attacking every guard that dares come near me. Mordecai tells me he'll go get his sister, and meet me in the room with the machine. He wants to destroy that son of a bitch and it'll take the alpha forever to rebuild. If he somehow escapes that is.

I finally make it there to see a cage trapped around Daniel and him snarling against the bars. I go to him and attempt to get it off of him. That's when I hear a deep voice, "Hello, Mate." I turn to see the alpha. His hairs pale and hangs about. His eyes are now a deep black, his skin is pale.

'I'm going to kill you.' I snarl in my mind.

"Your not going to get him out." I turn to him and throw myself at him pressing him into a wall. I run back to Daniel. He turns back into a human and is barely able to make it through the bars. He turns back quickly growling at the human figure of the alpha. "Oh quiet down."

I don't turn knowing he'll see my naked form. I'm not about to let him see that. I snarl at him ready to pounce. He turns his back on us. I see a blanket on the ground and turn picking it up. I wrap it around my body. "What's wrong with you?"

He turns apparently shocked that I changed back from my wolf. "Your even more beautiful than Mordecai said."

I growl narrowing my eyes. I stalk towards him, but he doesn't move. "You tried to kill my mate."

I punch him sending him to the ground. He just chuckles. What the heck? I kick his stomach sending him across the room but he laughs harder.

"Stop laughing." I growl grabbing his shirt and sending him across the room. He hits the wall head first but stands laughing so hard. My growling just grows deeper but at this point Daniel attempts to sever the alphas leg from his body. It comes off with a snap of his bone but I see as the muscles somehow grows back... no blood.

"I'm immortal Olivia." He's laughing still and I stare. No...

"That's impossible..."

A/N

I wonder what would happen if one of Olivia's kids had an abusive alpha mate... Hmm.