Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

I smile just laying in bed with Daniel. I've grown to love him a little more each day and it's starting to worry me. It's been a few days since my heat started and he stays with me sometimes, but when he has to leave my wolf whines and even I beg for him to stay with me. I just really need him, and I don't know why. Maybe he should mark me. Hmm. No, that's the heat talking. Normal me would wait until I fall in love with him, but I really want him to. He walks in through the door with a frown and starts taking off his shirt. "I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to go take a shower."

He starts towards the door but I say, "Daniel?"

He turns looking at me and asks, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

He strolls towards me, but I don't know if something's trying to stop the words from coming out, or if something's trying to force them out. Either way, I say it, "I want you to mark me." His eyes start to turn dark, but he fights his wolf for control.

He says, "You don't want to be marked. You just want me to mark you because of your heat. I'm going to take a shower." He turns starting to walk away.

I feel my eyes narrow and say, "Daniel, if you don't mark me then I will walk out that door." He stops and of course I just messed it up again. 

He turns around with his eyes narrow. "What did you just say?" He says it deadly slow, but I don't feel scared at all. 

I say, "I said that either you mark me or I'll walk out that door." I fold my arms over my chest and he rolls his eyes at me. I narrow my eyes at him and when he turns his back I say, "Asshole." He keeps walking so I finally turn to the door unlocking it and running out before he can stop me. 

He yells, "Olivia, get the hell back here!" I run into the front room and see three males about to walk out the door. They all turn to me and I turn running back only to run into a hard body. I start hitting, but he growls, "Olivia, stop." I look up to see Daniel and him looking at the males that are doing their best to stay in control. He picks me up bringing me back down the stairs and into the room which he locks with a key this time. As soon as he puts me down I go to the bathroom which has the only other lock door in the room. I go to the floor and just sit there looking at my hands. Daniel says, "Olivia. Let me in." He's quiet and it makes me stand up unlocking the door, but going straight back to where I was. He opens it and I set my head on my knees just trying not to look up. He kisses the top of my head and I look up realizing he locked the bathroom door. I look up at him as he says, "Please don't do anything like that again. I don't want to lose you." He pulls me closer hugging me.

I pull back getting up and say, "I'm sorry, but I just... something really wants me to get you to mark me."

He smiles and says, "How about we make a deal?"

I smile and say, "Sure."

He whispers, "If you still want me to mark you the last day of school then I'll mark you."

"Deal." I say with a smile. He rolls his eyes and pulls me close. He pulls me towards the shower and takes off my clothes the closer we get to it. I put my head back letting the cool water fall onto me. I feel Daniel's hands on my waist an I look up to see him looking me up and down. I reach over and... wait this isn't inapropro. 

***

After we took a shower he helps me dry off and I put on some underwear and a t-shirt then go to sleep. I lift my leg up so it's evalated on him and wrap my arms around him. He groans and says, "It's like your not even trying."

"Hmm? Sorry, it's sleep time." I close my eyes, but he groans again and attatches his lips to mine. I kiss back fully awake now. I feel my hands roaming over him and he smiles moving his hand under my shirt. That's when I lay back, but I um... start feeling tired. I fall asleep and wake up a few minutes later to see him laughing. I rub my eye, but go back to sleep. I wake up feeling strange and look up to see Daniel sitting in a pile of rubble left from a desk. "Daniel?"

He looks up and his eyes are dark green. He stalks towards me and I feel his hand clamp down on my throat choking me. I start clawing at it and trying to get it off. I feel myself wake up with Daniel shaking me. I hold my throat and start gasping for the air. The tears fall down, and he holds me, but I don't want him right now. "What's wrong, baby?" 

I suddenly see a flashback of when he kicked the desk. I start pushing on him, but when he doesn't let go I hit him until he finally lets go. I stand up runing into the closet and locking the door. Luckily it locks from the inside. He starts pounding on it, but I sink to the back wrapping myself in my arms. The door knob gets pulled out and I look up to see the door open and an angry Daniel walk in. I say, "Get away from me." That's when I feel a hand across my face and look up at him. 

He growls, "Don't tell me what to do."

I feel like I'm about to cry, but I don't. I stand up running out of the room. He grabs me, but I rip away from him and say, "You lied! I hate you!" I run into the bathroom locking the door. I hate him. My wolf whines still in shock that he hit us. I feel her whine go through my lips and I cry hard.

A/N

Alright, that was interesting. :) I'm actually really happy about the fact that I'm getting ahead on my updates.