Chapter 1

He smiles at me and then whispers, "Please just, don't move for a second."

"Um... alright." He slowly leans down looking into my eyes and then we close our eyes at the same time as our lips touch. His lips massage mine and it feels so perfect. He gently touches my chin keeping my lips on his. I involuntarily moan and feel his hands move to my waist.

I open my eyes as he pulls away. He puts his hand back on my chin and mutters, "So beautiful." And just before he's about to kiss me again, of course, his phone starts ringing.

He shuts his eyes and picks it up. "What?" He barks into the phone. I frown as I hear a female voice on the other end.

My wolf growls, 'Ours. He is ours.'

I internally laugh at her. I thought you were scared of him?

'Was. I WAS afraid of him.' She says proudly.

I'm snapped out of our conversation when I hear the female say, "Come on baby. How about tonight?"

I feel my jaw clench and my fist tighten. Who the hell does she think she is? He's my mate. Not hers. Mine! He responds with, "No, Brooke. I won't be seeing you again." He sounds annoyed by her and I turn walking towards the door. I didn't actually plan on walking out, but I did plan on walking around the room. I just happened to be walking towards the door. It seems that Daniel didn't think so and he grabs me pulling my back against his chest. "Goodbye." He mutters into the phone before hanging up. He whispers in my ear, "Where do you think you're going?" He kisses my shoulder and I close my eyes.

"I was just walking around the room since you seemed to be busy." I don't mean to say it like a jealous bitch, but who would've known that it came out that way. I huff and say, "I'm sorry, Alpha."

He groans, "Don't call me Alpha when we're in private. Call me Daniel."

"Daniel." I say trying it out. I smile looking at him. He's staring at me with an odd smile. "What's wrong?" I question.

He says, "I'm sorry for hitting you yesterday."

Oh yeah. I frown and say, "It's alright."

"No, it isn't." He frowns and sighs. "If I would've known you were my mate I wouldn't have hit you."

I frown and take a step back. "Why do you hurt your pack?"

His eyes narrow and take a step back realizing that I just made him mad. "I don't 'hurt' my pack. I do it because if I don't someone will stand up." He stalks closer to me with each word and it takes all of me not to turn around and run from the power he's giving off.

"Yes, you do."

He grabs me pinning me to the wall. "No, I don't." He spits out. His grip tightens and I cry out. He pulls away and says, "I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead, but I push him away. I slowly back away towards the door and look into his eyes.

"I, Olivia Aurendel, reject you, Daniel Beckett." He glares at me and starts walking towards me. I turn unlocking and running through the door.

"Get back here, Olivia!" He yells running after me. I run to the front door, but of course with my luck he locked it. I turn, but he's already there staring at me from a few feet away. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Rejecting you." I say in a quiet voice.

He growls and grabs me throwing me over his shoulder. "No you aren't."

"Get off me!" He carries me down a different hallway and down some stairs. He walks into a room and throws me on the bed, none too gently. I look up at him to see him lock the door with a key. He sets the key on a table on the other side of the room. I stare at him as he stalks toward me. I turn crawling over the bed and onto the other side. He jumps on me before I can get off the bed pushing me into the soft fabric. I groan and try to crawl out, but then he grabs onto my waist making sure I can't.

"You. Are. Mine." He growls in my ear.

I frown and try to throw him off me, but I can't hit him since I'm laying on the bed with my face facing it. I can't really hit him this way. He nips my shoulder and it feels really good. Damn, mate connection. This isn't helping me fight back. I automatically extend my neck as he nips up to the edge of my neck. I feel his canines lengthen and my eyes snap open. I start kicking and trying to crawl but he turns me around pinning me down.

He growls, "Stop it." I see his eyes which are now black and I realize his wolf took over.

"Please stop." I say trying to stop struggling.

He says, "Mine."

"I don't want you to mark me yet."

His eyes narrow and he says, "Mates." He kisses my jaw and I touch his face hoping it'll help Daniel gain control. His eyes turn back to green and he stares down at me.

"Daniel?"

"He wants me to mark you." He says looking at my neck. "So you'll be ours."

I stare pleading, "Please don't."

He leans down and kisses my neck, "You don't know how hard it is not to."

"I'll give you a chance, but if you mark me I'll hate you."

He closes his eyes and says, "That helped."

He kisses me, but then of course I go and ruin it. "I don't want to be marked." He looks into my eyes and his darken. He frowns and puts his head in my neck inhaling my scent to calm his wolf. "I'm sorry." I touch his hand by accident, but then he grabs my hand holding it in his large hand.

"Why don't you want to be marked?"

"Marks are permanent. I would like to get to know my mate before making permanent arrangements." He laughs a little before moving so he's now laying on the pillows. He stands quickly going to the door and unlocking it with the key he grabbed on the way. He opens it waiting for me to stand, and when I do, he pulls me upstairs. It's about 9 in the morning. Well, that's my guess at least. I look up at a clock on the wall to see it's 8:50. Close enough. He pulls me back up into his room and to the bed.

"I'm still tired from having to get up."

He pulls me to the bed and climbs in. He pulls me in the bed and I ask, "What are we doing?" I feel like blushing from being so close to him.

"Sleeping. I want to have you near me while I'm sleeping." He pulls me against him and I realize he's on his back.

"How do you sleep like that?"

"It's quite easy. Just close my eyes and there I sleep."

I roll my eyes, "I meant on your back."

"Well then how do you sleep?"

I lay on my side putting my arm up as a pillow. "Like this."

He laughs and says, "Just go to sleep." He closes his eyes and I lay beside him, but I don't feel right.

'Just do what you want.'

I curl up against him wrapping my arms around his muscular body. "And what are you doing?" He chuckles.

I smile, "Going to sleep," I close my eyes and yawn. Then I add, "with my mate."

A/N

Thanks for reading <3 It's really late, but I really wanted to finish this chapter so here it is. :)