Chapter 10

I lay my head on my hand as I play with Daniels chest. He's asleep beside me, but I can't sleep. I finally stand putting on clothes. His giant t-shirt because all my clothes were ripped off last night. I look back down at the sleeping figure before I kneel down beside him. I kiss his jaw and then his neck, moving down to his collarbone, his chest, his abs. I stop when I hear his breathing pick up and his heart rate increase.

He says, "You could keep going."

I smirk, "I wanted to ask," I kiss his chest again, "if you'd like to come," I kiss a sensitive spot under his ear, "with me," I kiss his lips slowly then pull away, "to my aunts."

"Yeah." He kisses me hard and I know he wasn't paying attention, but he said yes. and I have it recorded. reasons why I have my phone ready.

***

After we get hom_ to the pack house, we walk inside and I accidentally run into the omega of the pack, Chrisabelle. Daniel growls but I just frown at him and he stops. I smile at Chris and say, "Hey Chrisabelle."

She looks up surprised at me. I understand I'm the alphas mate but oh well I talk to who I want. She answers in a small voice, "I'm fine, Luna. Thank you."

I smile and say, "We should hang out sometime." Daniel pulls me away without letting her answer.

We get into our room when he growls, "Why were you talking to the omega?"

I laugh, "Because I can talk to who I want Daniel." I roll my eyes and look down at the long shirt. I laugh, "I wore this in front of her."

Daniel growls before turning and leaving the room. I growl at the door before turning and walking into the bathroom taking a bath. I put on Jean shorts and a shoulder less shirt. I walk downstairs to see blood on the floor and a growling Daniel. I look up to see Chrisa. I growl deeply at the ones watching with a smile and they turn running. Daniel took a step towards her but stopped at the growl.

I walk towards him and harshly grab his ear, pulling him down to my height, and dragging him outside. Into the woods we go. I push him with a growl, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I hiss.

He growls back, "You do not talk to omegas."

I growl but before I do something drastic I growl out, "I'll be back later. Don't call." I walk back out and into my car watching my still injured leg. Daniel walks out but I speed down the road before he can stop me.

He whines in my head, "If your gonna go don't drive so fast."

I roll my eyes, "Maybe I'll go get a beating like you just gave and then maybe you'll care."

I don't know how I fell in love. 'The mate bond.'

"Like I didn't know that." I snap.

I keep driving and driving until reaching the edge I hear his growl so I block him out. After a half hour I get to her house. I smile at her. She smiles back, "Didn't you bring your mate?"

I don't let the smile faultor, "He had some pack stuff to do. It's nice to see you Sofie."

She smiles, "Well he should come another time."

"I can only stay for dinner since I'm still pretty far away from him and my wolf misses him." Stupid wolf.

'Bitchy human.'

I growl, but she isn't effected. of course. We start eating dinner and laughing together when I smell a delicious scent. Shit. "Excuse me." I say politely hurrying outside. I shut the door quietly looking at my mate. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He smiles, "I just wanted to bring you back soon, and meet your aunt."

"Olivia who's this?"

I smile at my aunt and say, "This is my mate, Alpha Daniel."

He mentally growls at me for calling him Alpha, but what the hell I do what I fudging want. "Nice to meet you ma'am."

The heck. I follow them into the house watching as they smile at one another and talk. This doesn't mean I'm not pissed at him. After we all talk we have to go. we say goodbye and I get in the car driving.

He jumps in and we drive back in silence until he says, "You can't be mad at me forever."

I growl, "Can't you see you hurt them? If you would stop and control your anger then you wouldn't piss me off so much." I turn the radio on, and sing along to the song.

Boom Clap

The sound of my heart

The beat goes on and on and on and on and

Boom Clap

You make me feel good

Come on to me come on to me now

Boom Clap

The sound of my heart

The beat goes on and on and on and on and

Boom Clap

And now we're home. He gets out and we walk inside. We get to the room and just sleep. I wake up to yelling and stand up hurrying out of my room. I look down the stairs to see two guys fighting. Before I can get down there I see Daniel strolling towards them and ripping one from the other so he can glare at them.

A/N

I am so tired right now.