Epilogue?

"When you killed him, he transferred his immortality to you, which through the mate connection was transferred to me." Olivia starts explaining what I'd done. It's been 12 years since that day, but it only feels like yesterday. "When I woke up, it had been ten years, and Kate looked the same, I hadn't realized. Strange how time passes." She covers her mouth with her hand. "We can no longer have pups, immortality kind of ruins that, but our babies grew up so well. Azalia takes care of her brother. They're both so strong, even though they're so young. In two years they'll find their mates. Funny how they're technically only a few years younger than us." She moves closer and her hand brushes my cheek which sends a wave of shivers down my body.

"Olivia, I'm not sorry for killing him. I know I should feel something, but I don't."

"I'm not really surprised after what happened. I wasn't at first but then I thought about how he could've been right. The good thing about being immortal like this is that now we can be together forever, and we'll never have to find each other again. We'll watch our children grow up, and their children. It's a strange kind of misery, but somehow it makes me happy to know we can be apart of their lives."

I wrap my arm around her and pull her body onto mine. Scars still mark her back, and I see four long scars down her neck. She'll always have these scars.  "I really love you, and I'm happy he didn't take you away from me."

"I know... it's not over yet though, we get to watch our pups grow, and their pups. We'll be put through a lot..."

"I know, but we're still alive and together." And with that we simply talked, something we hadn't done in years.

A/N

I gave up obviously. I'm sorry you waited so long for this :c but at least I gave up when I did and ended the story. Who knows maybe I'll feel a need to make a sequel. Or not. Doesn't really matter to me, but if you want a sequel with their kids, I'll make it cx. Bye everybody <3.