Chapter 12

After Daniel dropped me and Kate at the mall we went and got some new outfits. First to the maternity section. Daniel gave me two hundred dollars for me and Kate, this is gonna be fun. I look down at my growing stomach. Its only been a week since Daniel said I could go to the mall yet I've already been growing.

I lay a hand on my stomach as we walk down the large hall looking at the clothes and some books that I got. A dozen counts as some right? I check the time. An hour left. I feel a hand on my back so I look up only to see a werewolf. He pushes me towards a store, but I just push away and loop my arm with Kate's. He growls lowly so I growl back making him say, "He'll come for you."

I smile, and he looks at me like I'm crazy. I say, "I'd love to see him try."

And of course that's when I feel an alpha presence. And not my mates. I mind link him, 'Daniel, get your ass in here.'

He rushes, 'I'm coming.'

I stare at the wolf as he stalks towards me. He plants a smirk on his face and says, "You would? That's lovely, Olivia." Impossible.

I smile a little, "What are you doing here?" He... no.

He pulls me into a hug, "I won't hurt you, and sadly hurting him is hurting you. I refuse to hurt you, so I came to help protect you from the rogue pack."

I smile widely and see Daniel already here and pulling me back. "Daniel, this is my friend." I smile, 'Sorry I didn't realize who it was.'

He rolls his eyes and looks at Owen. "Owen." he nods pulling me into him.

"Daniel." Owen says looking him up and down.

I turn to Kate who laughs a little. We sneak away without either of them noticing because they start arguing about me being left alone. Psh. So ironic. We walk into Victoria Secret and I go in trying on some sexy lingerie. I walk out posing for Kate who laughs her ass off.

I smell the delicious scent of my mate and look over to see him growling at the other three makes looking at me. I smile blowing him a kiss before going back in and changing. I hear the curtain open and close, but before I can look I'm whipped around and Daniel's lips attach to mine.

I moan softly clutching his hair in my hand and wrapping my legs around his waist. Kate says, "I swear to god you better get out here." I giggle before jumping off my mate and strolling out to a furious Kate. Suddenly her head snaps in another direction and she says, "That smells amazing."

I smirk knowingly, "Follow it." She does and I follow for a second watching her hurry down the hall and then I smell another werewolf. Rogue. Shit. Daniel and I share the same thought. There's only six werewolves in this mall today and the only unaccounted for is my friends new mate. A rogue. We run for her and that's when I see her backing away from her mate, but his eyes widen like he found the perfect thing in the world. Was this how Daniel looked at me?

He smiles, "Mate." She continues back, but he keeps walking.

She hurries behind me and whispers, "He's a rogue."

She says it so only I can hear. The man looks at me and realizes who his new mate is. He looks at me. "I was sent here for you." He looks at Kate, but turns away, "I never saw you, Olivia." He takes another look at his mate and inhales before turning and walking away.

I say, "Go. I know you want to."

She smiles, "Thank you, Olivia." She hurries out the way her mate went and I smile at the thought that she might be mated soon, but the question sinks in... What kind of Rogue can disobey orders from the Alpha of Rogues...

***

Kate's POV

I smile as I follow my mate. He spared Olivia because she's my friend. I grab his hand feeling sparks shoot up my arm. He turns looking at my hand. I smile at him, "Mate."

He closes his eyes, "He wants Olivia dead. Why would you still want me?"

I smile lopsided, "Because your attractive." I move grabbing the other hand, "Because we're mates." I lean up and before our lips meet I whisper, "Because your mine." I gently kiss him feeling sparks explode from the kiss. Tingles shoot through my body.

He slowly pulls back laying his head on my neck as he pulls me into a hug. "Forever."

I snuggle my nose into my new mate. "What's your name?" I give into some of the many questions my wolf has. She's usually never jumpy and I knew exactly what it was when she started acting like a girl that just got a lifetime supply of chocolate.

He whispers, "Theo."

I smile, "Kate." I look up at my mate to see his beautiful blue eyes on me. I smile widely, "We should go somewhere."

He smiles, "Sure. Lets go to eat." We walk towards the food court with his arm wrapped around me. Mate. I didn't know when I'd meet him, but maybe there's something about how we met that's good. He stops, smelling something. "Not now."

***

Olivia's POV

"Maybe he's the alpha and that's why he could disobey his own orders."

Daniel laughs, "He probably isn't."

I roll my eyes, "Then explain it." He opens his mouth but closes it. "Ha." he frowns but then growls.

"We're going back to the car." He pulls me in and we're off.

"Daniel, what about Kate?"

"Her mate won't let him hurt her." I frown but we get back and he grabs my hand pulling me inside.

I mind link Kate, 'Kate, is everything alright?'

'It's fine, do not come back.'

I frown before looking back to see that Daniels no longer behind me. I walk into his office and sit on his desk. I grab a book reading. After sitting a few minutes Daniel hurries in. He sighs with relief when he sees me, "Stop leaving when I walk out for a second."

I roll my eyes before finishing the page. When I look up he's in front of me and taking my book away. I growl, but his lips connect with mine and I stop. "Daniel, I wanna read."

"You can later."

A/N

I've been sick the past week and now the back of my head hurts. I don't understand how the back hurts so IMA just go with it.