Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

His body collides with mine in a sudden wave of affection. He mutters sorry's as he showers kisses over me. "I'm so sorry, Olivia, it hurt though and I didn't know what to do and I'm sorry. I see the emotion lining his eyes.

I smile, damn mate connection, and say, "It's alright, Daniel. Everything's alright." I know how protective he is but there's not much school left. I say, "I love you." I give him a kiss before he can say anything, but then I surprise him by turning and attempting to climb off the bed.

He growls playfully and slowly stalks towards me. I move as fast as I can with my leg. He looks at me like a predator watches prey. He smirks, "I think that we should play a game."

I'm kind of excited by his devilish grin. "Um what's the game?"

He smiles, the marking game. I'll give you five minutes to hide and if I can find you then I'll mark you."

I look down at my leg. It'll take days to heal. I smile and say, "Ten minutes and it's a deal."

He smiles and unlocks the door. "Deal."

He holds it open as I grab a broom I use it to the beat I can, but what he doesn't realize is that I'm gonna use it for multiple things. I make it to he car and drive. I drive a minute until I'm far enough down the road about half way through the woods. Both me and my wolf want to make this hard on him. We want him to chase for us. Which is why I'm lucky to have crutches on the back of the car. Don't ask questions.

I crutch vastly into the woods since my car is already parked at the side of the road. I hear his howl and smile, five more minutes. I manage to get myself into trees but each time I climb into one I get over to and then exit that one. I smile as I find a river flowing the direction I'm walking. Walking it it will hide my scent. water is the best way to hide scent. He howls again signaling time is up.

'I'm coming.' He's smirking.

'Have fun trying to find me.' I keep crutching until I find a cave and hang out in the cool place after taking my phone out. I listen to She Looks So Perfect as I wait. I have karaoke, guitar, tumblr, twitter, and temple run. I hope it'll take him a while.

***

Daniels POV

I let my wolf out right away and he runs past her car and into the woods. We follow her scent reaching a tree and spend a few minutes there before we realize she did what a raccoon would do and jumped trees before climbing down. We follow the next trail and waste a half an hour on different tricks. then we reach a river, and I follow it downstream but then it comes to a fork in the stream where it flows two different directions.

My wolf follows the left stream even though I wanna go right, but that's when we catch her scent. after another mile we hear her singing. "Don't stop doin what you're doin cause everytime you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it." She stops when she hears me and I see her slowly move out with her crutches.

She smiles innocently at me and I change back into my human form. I stalk towards her but just as I'm about to reach her she jumps up over me and into a tree. I look up to see her smiling playfully at me. She leans on a branch pressing her body into it for support.

I growl playfully, "Come down, little mate." She smirks before moving up the tree.

She says, "It would've been more fun if my leg was healed."

I smirk, "We'll do this again next year."

She laughs and says, "If we do this every year then I'll consider coming down."

I smile, "Deal."

She keeps climbing anyway and I growl playfully climbing up after her. I get close, but I don't wanna grab her leg so I climb beside her pushing her against the tree so she can't keep climbing. I don't give her a chance to get away when I sink my canines into her neck. I hold onto her waist pressing myself against her.

We won't be completely mated until tonight, but now she's mine. She threads her fingers in my hair but it sends pleasure through me to do this. After a few minutes so I let go and look up into her blue eyes. She looks down at me then with her finger she wipes the blood from my mouth.

She leans down and bites me again on my neck. I feel her running through me and I feel a sort of feeling lift off me that I didn't realize I had. She smiles and says, "Your mine." and her lips attach to mine.

***

Olivia's POV

He carries me into the cave not wanting to wait. he lays me down on a soft mossy bed and I smile up at him as he looks down at my clothed body. I feel him slowly take off my clothes and smirk as I growl playfully.

A/N

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the story. c: