Chapter 17

When I thought the dream was bad... this was worse. I'm on a king sized bed but around me are chains, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, plates, silverware. All made of 100% real silver. My eyes grow wide because nothing I have will protect me. I look down at my clothing to see I'm only in a robe and pajamas. I slip to the edge of the mattress and look down to see that there's barely a spot of silver not covered. I can't even see the carpet with it littering the floor.

I close my eyes and reach down with my black sleeve protecting my skin then I move as much silver as I can, and I know that the silvers doing damage to my skin because the fabric isn't protecting much. I cry out but continue biting on my other sleeve to stop from thinking of my burning flesh. I smell my own skin and pull away holding my wounded hand. I made a big enough spot for me to stand.

I slowly stand there before seeing that there's two doors. The closest has the least amount of silver, but the farthest has stacks of plates. I close my eyes and leap as far as I can crashing into the plates feeling them burn my flesh on my neck, my arms and legs. I feel like I can't breathe and that's when I realize that a knife is sticking in my leg. I rip it out feeling both my hand and leg burning. I'm able to make a spot and I stand feeling myself already so weak.

I see the silver door handle and instead of using it I kick the door feeling a burning in my foot. He made them silver line the freaking door! I stumble out and down some wooden stairs. I groan and twist around looking around the room. I look over to see a small child there, her blonde hair is curly and her eyes are almond. She walks towards me and asks, "Are you dying?"

I feel a small smile but it doesn't escape, "I could be, but I hope not yet. I have someone's rear to kick first."

She giggles before attempting to help me up. She's most definitely human. Her eyes are animal like making her look trustworthy but I only allow her help to get up. in not trusting anyone for a while. I hurry away, but she follows. "Are you sure your allowed to leave, miss?"

"I am, if you want to show me out."

She smiles, "If you can get me sweets when you come back then that's a deal."

"Alright." Please don't let her be a traitor.

"What's your name?"

"Olivia." She stops. Shit.

She turns to look at me then says, "But your his mate?"

"My mate is Daniel." I show the mark on my neck and her eyes widen.

"He's planning on using that device on you, but they only just got it to work and a lot had to die for tha_"

"I told you to try not to let Olivia out Abigail." A deep voice tusked. I looked only to see a hand punch me. I fall but look back up at the bastard. I stay and punch him which leads to a lot of growling and Abigail having to get in the middle so we wouldn't kill each other. Frankly, I like the little girl and that's the only reason he isn't dead.

"She has a mate, Mordecai! It's not fair to him! It isn't! He got to her first." She mumbled the last part and I'm surprised he didn't try to hurt her. Oh Jesus. I want to protect her but I'm forcing my motherly instinct aside.

I hear the man, Mordecai, laugh, "Have you fallen for Abigail's charms?" He takes a step closer to the girl and my instincts take over. I grab her and hold her close to me. He growls, "She's my sister, let go." oh snap, did I just make the oversized rat angry.

I growl, "You don't deserve a family if your trying to take mine away." I admit my words sounded like I was going to kill Abigail but I don't think I will ever be able to find it in my heart to kill her. She's too innocent to be his sister.

She smiles simply and says, "I like you." she was smiling at me, but I don't think that helped Mordecai's anger.

"Oh really." he ripped the girl away from me and spun me around so that I was facing the wall he grabbed both of my arms pressing them both into he middle of my back making me cry out in pain. He forced me to walk with him doing this until we got to a room. I immediately knew it was his room and if things could get even worse, he locks the door and tosses me on the bed.

Who tosses people... I turn staring at him. He's growling and his wolf is coming out. He keeps muttering 'mine' and running his hands through his hair. He deserves whatever messed up conflict is going on in his head, but I don't plan to stay here. it seems by me getting of the bed he's reminded that I'm here.

He turns fast and glares at me before stalking towards me. ok wasn't my sharpest move. I sprint into an adjoins room expecting a bathroom with a window, not expecting another room filled with torture devices. And sitting in the middle of them, on a wooden stool, is none other than Toby... Yeah you remember my ex... He's tied down with chains and they must have some amount of silver in them because I see he has burnt flesh.

I make a whimper and he's able to look up and see me. He tries to say something but by the time I turn around Mordecai is already in the room. His footsteps are pounding against the concrete floor. I see him grab something and see its a silver whip. The handle isn't silver which means he's so gonna hurt me. I think the worst part is that I don't care. I simply look to my left to see a knife. I look back up and he definitely noticed.

His hand and the whip flick fast as I move towards the knife. He gets my back and I whimper but keep running. I feel at least four more sting to my legs before I collapse just before the table holding onto the side for dear life. I reach for the knife but one last flick sends me sprawling towards the ground unluckily for him, the knife falls among me and I put it against my wrist. "Try me." I hear myself say. "If you want me to die, I dare you to come closer. Because if I'm gonna die in a place like this might as well do it by my own hand."

He just laughs and says, "I don't think you understand. One move like that and Daniel dies and your pups will become orphans." he crouched down beside me. "So as of the moment I believe I own you.

I smile a little, "I'm not as stupid as you." I swiftly throw the knife hitting his chest. just missed his heart... I can't even tell when it happens but I hear pain... so much agony and I know it's from Mordecai. he ripped the knife out immediately and he's healing faster than a normal werewolf should.

He's completely healed within minutes and that's when he starts laying lashes on my back even though I'm on the ground and defenseless. This is a new kind of abuse even for me...

A/N

I just started school again and I decided I've let you wait so long for another chapter. so sorry guys and I hope you like it.

COMMENT

LIKE

CONTINUE READING