Chapter 21

"No it's not." He laughs so hard that I wish it could kill him. Everyone has a weakness. I just don't know his. I growl at him but he just tsk's at me. "Don't worry mate. After our bonds complete you'll feel differently. He takes a step towards me, but I growl.

"Get anywhere near me and I'll_"

"You'll what? You have nothing you can do to me."

"I could... Kill myself. If you mate with me then I'll die anyway." I won't be me, so I could just as easily end his life.

"I don't think so." He growls back. I back up looking at the machines.

"I do think so." I jump shifting in mid air. My body crashes into the machine sending me back. I feel a sting but I continue. Daniel attacks the other while the Alpha growls.

I feel a body connect with mine and hit the wall leaving a dent. I shake off a whine and snarl at him. The machines almost broken. I stalk closer, but he swipes at my paws if I get close enough. Daniel continues with his side of the machine knowing that I can take care of myself.

I feel my body tensing when he starts shifting. His shorter frame apparently has no affect on the size of his wolf. His skin turn black as the hairs grow in, and his eyes grow so dark it's hard to believe they're darker than black. His body is twice the size of Daniel's. Considering my wolfs small, he's easily more than three times the size of me.

I feel a small amount of fear rip at my heart, what if we can't get out? What if he won't stop? What if he really can't be killed? Will I ever see my pups again? I push all the thoughts aside knowing that fear isn't going to kill him. I crouch down low snarling. My wolf and me are trying to stop our submissive nature. My body is trying to force us to bow down, but I would never do that. I think of my pups, of all the people waiting for me. and I slowly force myself to stand.

The alpha smirks. His eyes seems to say it all, "You are mine." I glare at him before my eyes skim over him for a weakness. I see a small scar on his ear covered by light fur. I crouch again then attack. I nip at his heels first before escaping from under him and biting his side, I travel forward making a blow to his back. My claws dig into his back as I pounce onto his head biting his ear. I taste the blood, but am thrown off. He does bleed. At least we know he can bleed.

He growls lowly before crouching so that he can look directly into my eyes. I don't look away and it seems he doesn't care, because he doesn't look away nor say anything. Just stares. That's when I hear a loud crunch and he's now to the other side of the room. Daniel rubs against me and I find myself under him, feeling his stomach against my back. Its somewhat comforting and my heart rate relaxes as well.

The alpha shifts back into a human, laughing, I ignore the fact that he's naked and that he's laughing... Laughing. He seems to be able to piss me off by only that move. I step out from under Daniel, but he just forces me to stay. 'Please don't.'

I stopped moving unable to decide. My desire was to kill this Alpha. To break everyone of his bones, and hear the snaps coming from unseen parts of his body as he lungs collapsed, and his ribs caved. I wanted to hear his cried. But this scared me more than anything. The dark thoughts I have. This was not my mate, and being his mate would mean I'd have these feelings all the time. I wasn't about to do that, so I lick my mates face before throwing my body against the machine. I loosened it, and one more blow and this blasted machine would be gone. I felt his teeth on my shoulder, throwing me to the wall. I whimpered which caused a growl from Daniel.

I look up to see my mate being thrown to the other side of the room. When he hits the wall his body turn back to a human. He's out cold. I whine before crawling over to him. The high pitch fills the room, but soon enough a dark laugh is mixed in. I snap my head to his direction feeling a sharp pain. The alpha is towering above me. His shift was so fast before, but now I have to get to that machine. He just growls before attempting to make me submit.

No.

I will not submit. Ever. I scratch successfully hitting the side of his face. Next thing I see is black. A part of me hopes that I won't wake up. But the stronger part is fighting consciousness trying to join it again. I open my eyes to see the same room, the same machine, and the same Daniel beside me. I look over to see him awake and fighting against some straps. That's when I notice the machine tied to us. Tubes run along me, and a strange knife is layer above my mark. The alpha is no where in sight, but that doesn't stop the machine from being started. I scream feeling the knife slice my skin and the tubes pumping something into my body. I recognize the substance as silver. Half of the tubes are sending it through my body while the rest and sucking it out. I scream so loudly, but it's no use. Daniels groans are mixing with my scream. He's trying to be strong, but my tears and screams are signaling the pain he's in too. I feel his pain as well as mine, and it hurts like a bitch.

A/N

I got this chapter done and am happy with it. I hope you are too cx.

COMMENT

LIKE

Please?