Chapter 3

Daniel's POV

Our mate is definitely something. Her wolf's still in control so I pull her closer kissing her. She takes it back and looks up at me. She asks, "Why were you with a bitch like that?" I smile kissing her lips gently. She tastes so sweet and I love how her lips feel like they're made for me. She pulls away running up the stairs. I growl playfully and she smirks running into my room. When I walk in she's not there so I follow her scent into the closet. She's unbuttoning the shirt until she looks over seeing me. She pulls it close to her and asks, "What are you doing, Alpha?" My wolf growl. He doesn't like it when she calls us Alpha. She laughs, "Fine. So what are you doing, Daniel?" She puts emphasis on my name. 

I walk to her putting my hands on her hips. I  whisper in her ear, "Just watching you undress."

She shivers as I caress her side. I smirk and kiss her neck. 

My wolf, Nate, growls at me, 'Mark her. Now!' He fights for control, but I push back.

Stop it. She'll hate us if we mark her now. I scold him. 

He growls back, 'She loves us, her wolf wants us to mark her. Mark her!'

I feel him gaining control, but I can't push him back. My canine's lengthen so I jerk away from her and towards the door. I say, "Go downstairs into the room I put you in earlier and lock the door."

She frowns and asks, "Why?"

I growl as my wolf almost surfaces. "Unless you want to be marked, go!" She runs past me and down the stairs. I feel my wolf surface and then he turns forcing us to go down the stairs. I growl at him to stop but he keeps going until he's in front of the door. He scratches at it whining. He turns back trying to open the door. 

'Stop it or else she'll hate us! If she does it'll be your fault!' I yell at him. He stops for a second and that's when I gain control. I go back upstairs quickly grabbing shorts throwing them on. I go to my mothers old room and grab some clothes for Olivia. I go back down and say, "It's ok, he's under control." She slowly opens the door and I hand her the clothes. "This'll help. He really likes it when you're in my clothes."

She smiles and I feel him whining. 'Would she really hate us if we mark her?'

'Then ask her.' He growls, so I laugh. She shuts the door changing. When she comes out she's in a blue v-neck and jeans. 

"This is definitely my style." She says laughing. She leans forward kissing me and my wolf wags his tail. I internally roll my eyes at him. I inhale her scent then feel my muscles tighten up. 

I push her away for a second looking into her eyes. She looks at me confused, but I just pull her close inhaling again. "Shit." 

She looks up at me, "What?" She's concerned about me, but I'm more concerned about her.

I say, "You're going in heat in a couple days."

She looks at me confused, "I was never exactly told what would happen during heat." She looks kind of embarrassed so I kiss her blush feeling the heat against my lips. 

"Well, you'll want to be around me all the time. You aren't allowed to go to scholl because every unmated male is going to want to mark you. So we'll be locked up in this room. It last a couple weeks but I'll try to make sure that you'll always have someone to talk to." There's only two months left of school so she's going to miss two weeks of that, but I am so not letting her go anywhere where males will be. I add, "Maybe, Kate can come after school and I'll take her to school if she wants to stay here with you when I have to leave."

She nods and asks, "Can I go to school tomorrow?"

I half smile and say, "You can go tomorrow, but that's it." She smiles and kisses me. She moves her arms so her fingers thread in my hair. I moan as she touches the scensitive spot on my neck. She jumps up wrapping her legs around me. I say, "We shouldn't."

***

Olivia's POV

I really want this though. Ugh.

'So do I.' Skyla says.

Shut up, wolf. She smiles as he touches my side. 

"Please, Daniel. I want this." I say looking into his eyes. He groans and our lips collide. I smile at the fact that I finally won this argument. I claw at his back as we kiss. I want him to be closer. I want him to be my first. I just want him.

A/N

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys liked it. <3