Chapter 7

I blush at the erotic images playing in my wolf's mind, but that smiles soon gone when I see the girls glaring my way. You see this was the first day I was allowed back since my heat ended. Daniel didn't want to leave me alone so I decided to let him have it his way and walk me, hand in hand, to my first period. I didn't realize how many shocked faces and how many glares were sent my way. I didn't think much of it until second period when girls started calling me sluts in gym class. of course Daniel was oblivious to this fact, and I wasn't about to tell him afraid that he would injure a lot of the pack.

I knew it was just jealousy, well that was until a guy from my class stopped me in the locker room. He advanced toward me, but thank god I can get strength from Daniel. I ran like hell out of there. I went straight to the nurse who called my mom to pick me up because I wasn't about to get Daniel to take me home... cause then I'd have to tell him why.

I look up to see her pulling in and rush to the car. Thank god the nurse is human and she sent me home when she saw my 102° fever. I get in her car just holding myself. My mom then asks, "So what happened?"

I frown, "I'll tell you in a little bit."

She starts home and that's when I just stroll into our back yard. we live at the edge of town giving me endless miles of forest to run through. While running I hear his voice in my head, "Why'd you leave school early?"

I frown, "I didn't feel well."

I hear his voice come through worried, "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the pack doctor. I'll come and get you."

"No need for that." I just wait for his reply but it doesn't come. I say, "Something happened that's all."

When he still doesn't reply I frown until all at once, "You had sex with someone else!"

I frown, "Of course not."

He growls, "I already saw the video. Meet me at the pack house or else."

He's using his alpha voice but this time I growl mentally at him. "You don't even believe your own mate!" I growl again and put up a barrier between us. Asshole.

He's fuming because I hear Kate next, "Run, Olivia, run. Don't stop." I now know what he's gonna do... I have his child, and to him we're both his property. Why the hell didn't I listen to myself earlier... the only good decision I made was not marking him and not letting him mark me. I run far and cross states. I can't hear anything. I blocked all out... even my wolf. I get through that state before stopping. where will I go now is the question?

I look forward to see a wolf staring. I scoot back and turn, but I hear all the voice in my head. They grow stronger the closer I get. I whine, but it's not as bad as death. Or is it? I move back before turning and running left. I'm not about to go back.

The wolfs voice cuts through, "Stop! Or I will attack." I stop and turn.

"I didn't mean to cross your pack." I look up at the wolf.

He stares, "Then why are you here?"

I frown and say, "Would you believe me if I said I strayed too far from a run?"

He laughs, "No."

I smile wolfily, "I know, I'm just so convincing." I then feel a body pounce on mine and look up to see...

"Hello my little mate. Going somewhere?" Shit.