Chapter 24

A/N

So I came up with a lovely idea today and decided I'd write a little. I wrote this chapter so yeah. Enjoyyyyyy. c:

Daniel's POV

I stare at her before looking around at the wolves. My mates the alpha queen. 'I know we have to let that thought sink in, but we still need to get out of the building.' She reminds me with a gentle nudge on my snout.

We get up and I bark orders at the wolves. They listen with a stiff nod and hurry out. I follow behind with Olivia at my side. She brushes herself against me while we walk through the halls.

'We're almost to the main floor of the building.' As soon as she mind links me the wolf behind us is taken down. I see a small red tinged wolf with its jaws secured around his throat. I attack the wolf flinging it's small body against the wall. I bite down on its leg and fling it against the opposite wall. It's back hits the wall with a sickening crunch.

I look up at Olivia who's still beside me. She nods towards the front of the hallway and I see wolves lined ahead of us. I find myself growling at the opposing wolves, which stirs along the number of wolves we have. That's when things become a blood bath. Both sides moving as if two wolves are fighting.
I soon see my mates perfect fur splattered with red. I allow my wolf to come out.

'All of them will die.'

***

We managed to destroy each and every wolf and now push forward. We're getting out of here. There's no choice to it. Our pups are waiting for us out there.

We make it into a room where a battle is already taking place. This is where I see that damn wolf. His giant form hovers over the rest of the wolves filling the room. I hear Olivia's growl and my wolf growls in unison.

'We're getting out of here, baby.' Her eyes meet mine which fills me with a strange new energy. I feel my blood boiling and that's when everything goes black.

"Wake up... Wake up."

I open my eyes finding a woman beside me. "Where's Olivia?" I attempt to sit up only to find myself being restricted. I look down at the ropes neatly tied around my body.

"Calm down..."

I look up to find a small girl walking towards me. Blonde curls fall around her face and big green eyes stare at me. The smell is similar to roses and velvet. I cock my head staring at the peculiar creature...

"Dad. Calm your wolf down." The small voice holds a strange confidence that contradicts her shy body language.

"Azalia..." I feel the whisper escape and again attempt to stand. "You're so..."

"Old?" She finishes biting her lip. "I know... You look the same." Tears slip down her face which makes me whimper.

"Don't cry. Please come here." The woman that stands beside the bed stops her. I look over at the woman to see a familiar face. "Kate." She now looks older than she had when I last saw her. Her hairs been dyed and now is deep red. She looks so different now, I almost hadn't recognized her. I stare and she just frowns.

"You shouldn't have killed him, Daniel." She sighs and grabs her head. "He gave you much more than his life."

"What are you talking about..."

"Right now isn't the best time to explain which is why Azalia is going to get Adam." I stare at my little girl watching her walk out of the room. She was wearing one of Olivia's dresses... Olivia. My wolf starts howling and I feel a sting in my heart. Tubes I hadn't realized we're connecting me are now being ripped out of my skin as my body twitches forward. "Calm down!" Kate yells at me which does nothing to calm my wolf.

That's when I deeper voice fills my head. "Dad, stop." My wolf's pain is suddenly cut off. I lay back limply keeping my eyes open. I hear footsteps padding along the wooden floor that was once a room me and Olivia shared.

"Olivia." My wolf whines clawing at the sides of the bed. Somehow I find my body prying off the restraints. My eyes dart around the room to see nothing. They eventually land on a window.

"Dad don't do it."

"Daniel." I hear the sweet voice whisper. My eyes dart away from the window to see her. She hasn't changed a day... I take a deep breath inhaling her scent.

"Olivia." I rush towards her and wrap my arms around her. Her tears fall onto the hospital gown I wear. She doesn't say anything. I raise a hand up against her soft cheek.

She looks up into my eyes before closing them completely. "You killed him, Daniel. It wasn't a good idea."

"Who'd I kill?"

"The alpha... You killed him."

A/N

I made it. It only took me like a million years.

I wove chu all which is why I spent a decent hour of my day off making this. Woo days off. I'll try to make this really good for you guys.
Hope you enjoyed the surprise.

Comment

Like

Please?