8) Team Lily

"Hello?" Marlene said with question in her voice as I entered the common room with James, Sirius, Peter, and Lupin following. I could feel the red anger and frustration in my face and my fingers hurt from being balled into fists. "What?" She asked, as if there was noting more to ask.

I sighed and shook my head. "Severus Snape is an arse and we're not going to talk about it further," I stated.

James took a leisure step forwards and looped his arm around my shoulder. "Glad to see you've come to your senses. Welcome to Team James. We have werewolves," He said, a beam lighting up his face. "And if werewolves aren't your thing, we have 'I Hate Snape' meetings and 'Best Hair in Hogwarts' clubs. And cookies. We have cookies."

My best friend beamed. "Yes! Team James!" She shrieked. "I knew you belonged here all along! I, personally, am one for the 'Best Hair' club."

"No," I said, pushing James's arm off in disgust.

Sirius groaned. "Listen, hello, I am the Team James business consecutive. You see, you have dissed Severus Snape with the presence of James Potter, therefore you are now on Team James," He said, folding his hands professionally. His expression said he was done with this conversation, whether I was on it or not.

"I'm not on Team James!" I grumbled. "I'm not on team Severus! I'm on Team Lily, okay? Back off!"

Remus slid his arm around a disappointed James. "It's okay, mate. She'll come around eventually," He said quietly so I wouldn't hear.

Marlene frowned. "Team Lily isn't a thing! There's Team James and Team Severus. That's it. It's like Edward and Jacob- there's no inbetween," She stated. "And you, my friend, belong on Team Jacob- I mean Team James."

"If Team Lily isn't a thing, I'll make it one," I grumbled. "I refuse to be compared to a fictional character! I'm not Bella from Twilight! I'm Lily! And I'm not on Team Edward or Jacob or James or Severus! Why can't I just be my own team?" I asked angrily. "I wish people would stop acting like I have to chose a side. There's a war going on, and I think James and Sev will both be on my team. That's all that matters in the ende," I said.

Everyone froze. Sirius sighed and stepped next to me. "I don't know about you, but I'm on Team Lily," He said, smirking.

I was about to murder them all.

Author's note: THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY.

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

AND FOR MY SEVERE AUTHORS BLOCK.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

Lily