3) Tuney Time

A/N: Don't forget about the cover contest. Details are on my last post.

****Lily****

"Are you ready?" I asked, jumping on Marlene's bed. "McGonogal's escorting us out! Wake up!"

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed," Marlene mumbled and pulled the blanket over her head. If only! I thought sarcasticaly. I didn't wake up at all...

I sighed and yanked the covers down and away from her face. "GET UP MARMAR!" I screamed/sang as loud as I could. Today was going to be perfect. McGonogal would be 'escorting' the two of us off campus, my parents would meet us at King's Cross, take us home, and then we'd have the night to catch up with my muggle friends and stuff before the party tomorrow. Notice two things that were not on the day's scheduel, 1) Severus and 2) James. Yeah, this was going to be a good day!

Marlene sat up and shoved me off her bed. I rolled onto the ground and landed with a THUD on my butt. "I'm up! You maniac!" She screamed, getting of bed.

"You won't be calling me a maniac when we get take out muggle pizza!" I sang, standing and dancing around. "Get on your muggle clothes! You get to meet Vernin, Tuney's horrible boyfriend! He hates me but it's okay because I'm his bestie. And Severus- I mean Snape's family, Merlin- I mean gh my God. You're going to have to start saying that for the party."

My friend threw a hairbrush at me. "Just stop talking! Please!" She screamed.

I smiled and smoothed out my favorite muggle t-shirt. It was simply a black t-shirt that said 'Normal' across the chest. Doesn't soundd like much, but it makes Petunia go mad. I was wearing light ripped jeans and black leather combat boots that I got in like 2nd year becaue my mother forgot about the dress code. Three years later, they still fit. I have small feet, okay? "Fine! Get dressed," I said, grabbing my overnight bag.

"I never understood that shirt," Marlene said, thoughtfully. "But I have the perfect counter shirt."

"Counter shirt?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Marlene smiled slyly and reached under her bed, where she kept all of her muggle clothes. She pulled out a black t-shirt- almost identical to mine- that said 'Normal People Scare Me'. "Counter shirt," She said boastfully.

"I stand countered," I agreed, smiling. "I'll be in the great hall. See yah," I called, leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, la la," Alice said in a form of greeting as I slid into the seat next to her.

"Someone has found her sense of fashion!" Sng Mary, who was constantly bedazzling her tie or teaching the Hufflepuffs how to hem their skirts. "I love it. So casual," She chripped. "Where's Marlene? Has she gotten the swing into Muggle Fashion?"

I smirked and helped myself to a buiscut. "She'll be here," I answered smoothly. "I made sure of it."

Mary giggled. "Oooh, wake her up, did you?" She asked. I winked. "Way to get on her bad side. You need her to behave for this! You've created a monster."

Looking around the room, I leaned in to whisper to her. "I slipped a bit of caffine into her morning pumpkin juice. Don't tell her, though."

"HELLOOOO FRIIIEEEENNNNDDDSSS!" Marlene sang, skipping down the eisle between our table and the ravenclaws. "Beautiful morning we're having, isn't it?" She asked, tossing Sirius's hair as she passed him.