Intro

What I'm doing here is taking the Marauders' (James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter), Lily Evans', and Severus Snape's tales of Hogwarts and I'm turning them modern because I don't know what it would've been like when they were actually there so... yeah.

"I don't understand, Severus," I said in a low voice, peaking over at his friends. "They scare me. They really do! Professor Slughorn doesn't like them either when I talked to him."

Severus's frown grew deeper. "Don't like my friends, do you, Evans? What if I don't like yours?" He snarled back bitterly. "James Potter, the arrogant little pixie arse. He's mean, Lily, he's evil, I swear to you. If you knew what he was really like, you wouldn't fancy him."

I gasped in horror. "I don't fancy Potter!" I shouted in protest. "He's not even my friend, Severus. You know I'd never be friends with someone as cruel is him, which is why I'm not particularly fond of your new mates. They're not good people, Severus, and you know that. They could hurt you! They could hurt me. I know you don't want that Severus, please!" I pleaded, trying not to look back at the frightening crowd watching us. They made me nervous, especailly when Severus was hanging around them.

"No, Lily!" Severus shouted. "They're my friends!"

"Evans!" A voice called. James. I groaned, extremely annoyed. "Is Snivelus bothering you?" He asked, coming over, followed by his enterage of Sirius, Lupin, and Peter.

Severus glared at me. A smirk grew on James's face. "Go away Potter," Severus ordered grimly.

James shrugged. "No can do, Snivelus, you're the one standing in front of the Gryffindor common rooom," He answered, the smirk multiplying and covering nearly his entire face. "Is he bothering you, Evans?" He repeated sternly, messing up his dark hair. Sirius yawned and picked at his fingernails.

"No," Severus answered.

"Is he bothering you?" James asked for the third time.

"Just answer so we can go," Sirius whined at me.

"I'M NOT BOTHERING-" Severus began, furiously glaring at James.

"Is he bothering you, Lily?"

I sighed and ran a hand through my long auburn hair. "Maybe he is," I answered coldly. "Let's go, James," I siad, spinning on my heal. "Unicorn Tickles," I told the fat lady in the portrait, who opened up quietly and I crawled in, with James and his cocky friends following me.

Sneak peak! Enjoy!