2) Notes From The Marauders Who Shall Be Murdered

A/N: OKAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU:

If you haven't noticed, my cover is kind of crappy (it's okay to insult, I made it).  I would like to ask YOU, the fabulous readers of this story, to make a cover for a cover contest! I would like covers by Thanksgiving (11/27/14, the Thursday) if possible. You can get them to me through Instagram private message thingy (the_weasleys_girl) or Tumblr (the-weasleys-girl). If you are 1) Unable to have acess to those or 2) You try to use them and it doesn't work, Wattpad message me and we can figure something out.

Good luck, thank you!

Thank you again and without further or do...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

****James's P.O.V****

"I dunno, do yah reckon she's warming up to me?" I asked, tossing my snitch in the air and letting it fall back into my palm.

Sirius sighed and shot me a death glare. "She gave you a trashbag, Prongs, not a wedding ring! Get over it!  We're sick of hearing about it all the time, right Moony?"

Remus merely looked up from his copy of The Daily Prophet smiled sadly at me, and then looked back down at his paper. "Let the boy have his dreams, Sirius," He muttered, his eyes scanning the page infront of him. "Who knows, there could've been a wedding ring inside the Garbage bag?"

"Yeah, but there wasn't," Sirius snapped back, almost before Remus could finish his sentance. "Remember? He dumped all of the trash on our beds so that we would help him search through it?" Remus didn't answer. Sirius walked over and placed his hand on my should, looking at me like I was a puppy with only three legs or something. "Mate, I love you, I really do, but Lily Evans is not in to you! She gave you a garbage bag because she wanted to go to sleep and you were cleaning and you didn't have a garbage bag. She complemented you on the Quidditch match because Marlene would kill her if she didn't!" He said. His voice suggested that he was talking to a two-year-old who was just discovering his English skills.

I frowned and watched my snitch fly around Sirius's head before I caught it again. The common room was empty because everyone else was at breakfast, but I felt the need to discuss my current relationship status with Miss Evans instead. "What do you think about that muggle bloke she said she was going to see? You think he's for real?"

"Oh, he's for real," Remus said, surly. "She nearly snapped my neck for wondering otherwise."

"Can we go eat breakfast now?" Peter asked wearily. "Transfiguration starts in 20 minutes."

Sirius shook out his hair. "Yeah, let's go. You comin', Prongs?" He asked, nodding his head towards me.

Pocketing my snitch, I stood up and messed up my hair. "I'm right behind you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"-And you'll notice that if you circle your wand instead of flicking it-" Professor McGonogal droned on.

Sirius, who was my desk partner, coughed into his elbow, "that's what she said!"

McGonogal turned her back to the board and faced Sirius and I. I rolled my eyes and slid farther down  into my seat. The professor folder her arms against her face. "Mr. Black, do you have any other inappropriate comments you would like to make? I think we should get them over with now so I can resume teaching and your friends can pass this class," She said snotily.