Titanic: 3

The next afternoon, Titanic was sailing off the coast of Ireland. Becky stood on a high deck by the railing staring at Ireland as it disappeared in the distance. Sheamus walked up and wrapped his arms around her.

Becky-''I'm never gonna be happy, Sheamus.''

Sheamus-''You'll find a way to make all of your hopes and dreams come true, Lass. You must just not give up on them.''

Becky looked up at Sheamus and he wiped away her tears.

Becky-''You really think so?''

Sheamus-''I know so because I know you. You're stronger than you realise.''

Becky smiled a little.

Becky-''Thank you so much, Sheamus.''

They smiled and walked back inside the ship when Janice & Wade walked up to them.

Janice-''There you two are.''

Sheamus-''What is it, mum?''

Wade-''We'll be having lunch with the Titanic's creator, Mr. Thomas Andrews.''

Becky-''That actually sounds nice. Can Charlotte & Paige join us with their parents?''

Janice-''Of course not, dear.''

Becky-''Why not?''

Janice-''They already have lunch plans.''

Becky-''Oh, ok.''

Janice-''Oh, and do make sure to wear another dress to lunch.''

Becky-''What's wrong with the dress that I have on, mother?''

Janice-''It doesn't look good enough, dear. Please change before lunch. We are 1st Class, not 2nd.''

Becky got upset as she glared at Janice.

Wade-''Come, darling.''

Becky-''Fine.''

Becky hesitantly lets go of Sheamus' hand and walks off with Wade as Janice smiles at them.

Janice-''Look at them. So happy, aren't they?''

Sheamus-''Mum, Becky really wanted to go to Ireland. So did I.''

Janice-''I know, dear. But you and Becky will come to realise that America will be so much better.''

Sheamus-''Becky will not be happy in America.''

Janice-''Nonsense. She'll get over it & be the wife that she is required to be.''

Janice smiled.

Janice-''Well, if you are looking for me, I'll be having tea with the ladies. Bye, son.''

Sheamus-''Bye, mum.''

She walked off and Sheamus sighed sadly.

Sheamus-''Why can't you see that Becky is far from happy, mother?''

Sheamus walked off to go explore the ship a little bit.

Meanwhile....
Dean Ambrose was standing on the railing at the very front of the ship and he was holding onto a rope as he leaned forward. Dean saw about five dolphins swimming at the front of the ship.

Dean-''Wow!''

Dean smiled in amazement as he felt like he was on top of the world!

Dean-''WOOOOHOOOO!!''

Dean was so happy as he stared at the stunning view.

Dean-''YEAH! I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!''

Dean cheered loudly and didn't care who heard him. Dean had his arms stretched out and he felt like he was flying as he felt the lovely breeze.