Titanic: 16

Becky quickly stood up as she lets go of Paige & Charlotte's hands. Becky moved to the edge of the boat and she then suddenly jumped off the lifeboat and grabbed the ship by an opening on the lower level as everyone was shocked!

Dean-''BECKY!!''

Becky climbed back onto the ship as other people helped her.

Dean-''BECKY!!''

Dean turned and ran off as Becky started running off as well.

Paige & Charlotte-''Becky!''

Paige & Charlotte stood up and were about to jump off the lifeboat as well.

Seth & Roman-''NO!!''

But then Sheamus grabbed hold of them to stop them from jumping off. Paige & Charlotte both looked up at Seth & Roman.

Seth-''STAY ON THE BOAT!!''

Roman-''WE'LL BE BACK WITH YOU SOON!!''

Seth & Roman ran off to catch up with Dean. Paige & Charlotte sat down with Sheamus as they were worried about Becky and if they will ever see Seth & Roman again.

Meanwhile, Becky ran inside the ship and Dean ran down the steps of the Grand Staircase where Becky ran up to him and they embraced each other!

Dean-''Why did you do that, Becky?!''

Dean kissed Becky all over her face as she cried.

Dean-''You're so stupid, Becky! *kisses her* You're so stupid!''

Becky couldn't believe it herself that she actually did something like that as she cried while staring at Dean

Dean-''Why?! Why did you do that, Becky?!''

Becky-''You jump, I jump. Right?''

Dean looked at Becky with disbelief as he smiled at her.

Dean-''Right.''

They kissed & embraced each other again like they never ever wanted to let each other go as their emotions just overwhelmed them.