Titanic: 18

As Titanic sank deeper into the ocean, it created a strong current that pulled people down with it. Dean and Becky tried to fight against it by holding onto each other's hands while holding their breath. But the current ripped them apart and dragged Dean down as Becky floated up to the surface because she had a lifejacket on.

Becky popped up above the surface amongst the hundreds of people around her, screaming and frantically swimming around in fear. Becky looked around trying to see where Dean was, but she did not see him anywhere.

Becky-''DEAN?!''

Becky tried calling out to him over all the noises of people screaming and splashing in the water.

Becky-''DEAN!!''

Then Dean suddenly appeared above the surface a few feet in front of Becky!

Becky-''Dean!''

Dean-''Becky!''

They swam to each other and Dean kissed Becky before wrapping his arm around her.

Becky-''What do we do now?!''

Dean-''Look for any debris from the ship we can hold on to!''

Dean & Becky swam and looked for anything they could find. Then Dean spotted a large wooden door.

Dean-''Come on!''

They swam over to the door and Dean helped Becky climb on top of it. Becky kneeled on it and helped Dean climb onto the door as well. They were both kneeling on the door and realised it was wobbling too much.

Dean-''We need to even out our weight over the entire door.''

Becky-''Ok.''

Dean & Becky laid down next to each other on the door. Water continued to get onto the door under their bodies, but it wasn't too much.

Dean wrapped his arms around Becky and held her close so they were facing each other. They were both shivering.

Dean-''Don't worry, Becky. We're gonna be ok.''

Becky nodded.

Dean-''The other lifeboats will come back to get us. Don't worry.''

Becky shivered and Dean kissed her forehead as they held onto each other.

Meanwhile....
Roman felt like he couldn't sit there in the boat anymore after watching the Titanic disappear beneath the ocean surface.

Roman-''Sheamus?''

Sheamus-''Yeah?''

Roman-''We should go back to find them.''

Sheamus-''You're right, fella. I can't sit here anymore and do nothing.''

Charlotte-''How are you both gonna get to them?''

Roman-''We can empty out some of the boats by filling up the others. We can make space.''

Sheamus-''I agree.''

Roman-''Ok, then. Let's get moving.''

Roman & Sheamus stood up.

Sheamus-''Everyone, listen up!''

Everyone in the surrounding lifeboats looked at Roman & Sheamus.

Roman-''We can fill up some of these boats and empty out at least two or more of them!''

Sheamus-''We have to go back to find any survivors!''

Guard-''We can't go back there! They'll tip us all over into the cold water!''