Titanic: 14

Becky, Paige & Charlotte were in the elevator with the man when suddenly water started coming in by their feet!

Women-''Whoa!''

Man-''This is as far as we can go!''

Becky-''Fine!''

Becky opened the gate as the doors opened.

Becky-''Come on!''

The women stepped out into the knee deep water. The man closed the gate of the elevator and went back up as the women looked around wondering which way to go.

Paige-''Which way do we go?''

Charlotte-''Maybe if we call out to them, they'll hear us and call back.''

Becky-''Good idea.''

Then they all started calling out the men's names a few times and waited for a response. But after a moment, they heard nothing.

Becky-''Come on, let's try again. Louder this time.''

They called out even louder and Paige walked down the hallway in one direction as Charlotte & Becky walked in a different direction.

Paige-''SETH!!''

Charlotte-''ROMAN!!''

Becky-''DEAN!!''

Then Paige heard something.

Paige-''SETH?!''

Paige heard someone call her name!

Paige-''Sisters! This way! I hear Seth!!''

Paige walked through the water along with Charlotte & Becky. They followed the sound of Seth's voice as he called out to Paige.

They struggled through the knee high water until they got to a door and opened it to see Seth handcuffed to a pipe.

Paige-''Seth!!''

Paige rushed over to him as fast as she could through the water and tossed random things out of her way. Paige kissed Seth as Charlotte & Becky smiled at them.

Paige-''Are you ok? Where are the keys to the cuffs?''

Seth-''I'm ok. I don't know where the keys are.''

Charlotte-''Look! There's a whole cupboard full of keys.''

Seth-''I don't think they would've left it in there. It was a grey key.''

Paige-''I'll check the desk.''

Paige went over to the desk to look for the key.

Charlotte-''Seth, where are Roman & Dean?''

Seth-''The guards decided to put us in different rooms in case we tried to help each other escape.''

Becky-''So, they're in different rooms on this level?''

Seth-''I hope so.''

Paige-''Sisters, go! I'll get Seth out while you two find Roman & Dean. We can meet up by the elevator.''

Becky & Charlotte-''Ok.''

Becky & Charlotte rushed out of the room and back into the hallway and called out to Roman & Dean.

Charlotte-''ROMAN!!''

Becky-''DEAN!!''

Becky & Charlotte were breathing heavily as they were getting tired walking through the water. They continued down a different hallway calling out to the men.

Charlotte-''ROMAN!!''

Becky-''DE- *pauses* Do you hear that?''

They listened closely.