Titanic: The End

Becky moved a wooden chair next to the bed, sat down facing Dean and took his hand as she smiled sadly at him. Becky used her other hand to brush Dean's hair away from his eyes.

Becky had so many things that she wanted to say running through her mind. But she didn't know where to start as she shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

Becky-''Hey, Dean.''

Tears quickly ran down Becky's face.

Becky-''We made it, Dean. *sniffs* You, me, Charlotte, Paige, Sheamus, Roman & Seth. We all survived.''

Becky smiled through her tears.

Becky-''Seth is going to be fine. Surgery went well. He's gonna make a full recovery.''

Becky looked at Dean and her vision blurred up from all her tears.

Becky-''Cora & her parents survived. Molly, my mum, Victoria & Ric made it too.''

Becky wiped her tears, but more tears just came running down her face.

Becky-''Dean, please?! *cries* Please, come back?!''

Becky leaned closer to Dean and ran her fingers through his hair.

Becky-''Come back to me! *cries* Come back.''

Becky kissed Dean's forehead and she felt that his head was a bit cold.

Becky-''I promised you that I'd never let go. I promised that I would never let go of my hopes & dreams. And I won't.''

Becky's bottom lip quivered.

Becky-''That means....I won't let you go because you are my hope. You are my dream. *sniffs* I just didn't know that until now.''

Becky squeezed Dean's hand.

Becky-''I'm never gonna let you go.''

Becky lowered her head down so that her head was resting on the pillow next to Dean's head.

Becky-''Please, Dean. Come back!''

Becky cried so hard that it felt like she couldn't breathe.

Outside the room, Sheamus could hear Becky crying as he was leaning against the wall.

Sheamus-''I don't know what Becky will do if Dean doesn't wake up.''

Charlotte-''She'll be heartbroken forever.''

Roman-''Dean's a fighter. He has to make it.''

Sheamus nodded and wiped his tears. Hearing his sister cry was extremely heartbreaking for Sheamus.

Then Sheamus saw Cora walk up to them while holding her Mom & Dad's hands.

Sheamus-''Hey there, Love.''

Cora-''Hello, Sheamus.''

Sheamus crouched down in front of Cora.

Cora-''Can I see Dean?''

Sheamus-''Uh....''

Dad-''She's been asking to see her Uncle Dean.''

Mom-''We know about his condition, but she really wants to see him.''

Sheamus-''Listen, Love. Dean-''

Cora-''Please, can I see him?''

Cora asked sadly, making Sheamus smile at her.

Sheamus-''Of course. Come here.''

Sheamus stood up and picked Cora up into his arms. Sheamus knocked on the door quietly, making Becky lift up her head and wipe her tears quickly.