Titanic: 9

After wandering around the ship for a while and sketching a little bit, Dean decided to head back to his room.

Dean was heartbroken and devastated that Becky decided to choose a life that she didn't want. She chose to give up on her happiness, her hopes, her dreams....and even Dean.

All Dean could do now was hope that Becky would change her mind, but right now it seemed impossible. But at least Dean knows that he tried to get Becky to follow her heart.

When Dean walked up to his room, the door was slightly open and he heard Charlotte & Roman talking inside.

Roman-''Charlotte, you should not be here. Your father will be furious.''

Charlotte-''Please, Roman? Just hear me out because I need to tell you something important.''

Roman hesitated, but he let her stay out of respect to her.

Roman-''Ok.''

Charlotte-''Roman....I had so much fun getting to know you last night. At dinner, at the party and when you walked me back to my room like a gentlemen.''

Charlotte smiled making Roman smile.

Charlotte-''No one has ever treated me with so much respect without feeling like they had to because they were in front of important people. You did it because you care about me.''

Roman nodded.

Charlotte-''My father wants me to marry a man who has a lot of money and a rich last name. But I don't.''

Roman-''What do you want?''

Charlotte-''I *smiles nervously* wow.''

Roman-''What is it?''

Charlotte-''No one has ever asked me that before.''

Charlotte sat down on the bed and Roman sat next to her.

Charlotte-''You see how crazy my life is? Everything gets handed to me on a silver plater and everyone expects me to be happy with it, but I'm not!''

Roman took Charlotte's hand.

Charlotte-''I never asked for this rich life. And yeah, I was born into it and I don't know any different. But deep down I was never truly happy. Last night was the first time I felt truly happy. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.''

Roman smiled.

Charlotte-''Roman, what I'm trying to say is that....I want to be happy. You make me happy.''

Roman was shocked.

Charlotte-''Roman, you are the one I have been searching for. You are the man I want to be with. I've come to realise that I have fallen in love with you.''

Roman was shocked, but his heart was racing with happiness.

Roman-''Charlotte....your father will never accept me.''

Charlotte-''I don't care! Roman, this is my life and my choice. I am not going to let my father control me anymore!''

Dean smiled wishing Becky would say the same thing about her mother.

Charlotte-''Roman, I love you. Please tell me that you at least feel something towards me? If I am mistaken, then-''

Roman-''Charlotte....I love you too.''

Charlotte-''Really?''

Roman-''Yes. And I have been denying it ever since last night because I thought we could never be together.''