This Is Me

The girls walked further into the room and joined us on the bed. Dinah straight up lifting my off the bed bridal style and sitting me on her lap, i threw my arms around her neck and hugged her tightly. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Camila on the other end of the bed with her brow furrowed shooting daggers at Dinahs head, as she noticed i was staring she brought her gaze up to mine and pulled an unconvincing smile. She was so jealous! Seeing her riled up was hilarious.

'So Lauren, you're seriously not going to tell us what this thing is' Dinah asked looking up at me.

'It's not that i don't trust you D..'

'She told me' Camila interrupted.

'You what!' she whined. 

'Yeah, right after Camila told me something about her' i challenged, smirking at her.

'What, Mila? What's going on with you?' Normani asked curiously, turning to face the heavily red girl.

'Woah, hold up. You told Mila but not us!' Ally reiterated. I scratched at the back of my neck nervously. 

'Like i said, she told me something about her. So i told her something about me.' i explained. It wasn't exactly a lie but t wasn't entirely the truth either.

'Okay then, so if we tell you something. Then will you tell us?' Dinah pleaded. I couldn't look in her puppy dog eyes, it was actually painful and she was definitely gong to break me. I could tell them, i really could, i know they would keep it to themselves but they might not react as well as Camila did. You know unless any of them had a secret crush on me that they also wanted to reveal XD. 'Come on, please!!!' she persisted. She tightened her hold around me and pretended to sulk into my chest, move that seemed to make Camila even more jealous as she stared deathly at Dinah once more. it was adorable. But from what we were doing ten minutes ago i don't understand why she would be. I sighed deeply taking in all their disheartened faces, i didn't want them to take it personally, but it was sort of an insult to exclude them. 

'You don't have to tell me anything' i conceded. 'I'll tell you' Dinah clapped loudly and jumped so high on the bed i thought i was going to fall of of it. While i was released from her death grip i stood and faced the girls. I tugged at my clothes nervously. I mean could you blame me, i was going from telling one person to four. But if you're going to come out, might as well be to your favourite girl group. Am i right? I cleared my throat and clamped my hands together tightly.

'So...' i started. 'I er...' words were struggling to come out as i stared blankly at the floor. 'Well, it's just...'

'L whatever it is, it's not gonna make us hate you. You know unless you like murdered someone or something' she joked.

'Now that you mention it' i quipped, shaking my head and laughing. 'You know when Camila asked if i had a crush in the cafeteria when you were all trying to guess what it was?' i posed. The girl in question's expression tensed.

'You have a crush? That's what they're holding against you?' Normani asked.

'Kinda, but it's a little more than that. They don't know who i'm crushing on, but they do know it's a.. girl' i croaked, the words barely falling from my lips. 

'A girl?' Dinah questioned. 

'Yeah, you know, a female of the same gender'' i sarcastically explained. 

'So the blackmail is that you're gay?' she concluded.

'Yeah...' i stated simply, scratching the back of my neck once again and rocking on my heels .

'That's it!' she imploded. 'I thought it was some super awful thing, i seriously thought the worst Lauren. So you're gay who cares, girls are hot'