Fit For The Devil Herself

A/N: Are you excited, i'm excited, aren't you excited!!! PS don't listen to the song until you get the signal love, Lern Jergi hahaha

Lauren's POV

Even though that worked, i think i'm going to be washing my hands at least five times a day for the next century. I know this is worth all the trouble, but i can't for the life of me remember why i ever had the desire to do that. I suppose at the time it looked remotely appealing but now it's like...like holding two frogs in the palm of your hands after fishing them out of the sewers or something. Either way Catherine seems pretty content with herself, especially with all the lewd patterns she's drawn all over me, i look like the freakin' avatar. I wish i could air bend her away, Aang had it so easy, right up until "the fire nation attacked". Oh my god, I'M THE AVATAR. I honestly don't know where my head is at right now. I Just have to keep it together for a few more hours and this will all be over. I can say i survived my trip to hell and came out marginally unscathed, i mean i could have burns like Zuko, although those worked pretty well in his favor. Especially after he got rid of that ridiculous haircut... i'm getting off topic!!! I'm sorry, i'm trying to distract myself. If i were in to manipulative, blonde psycho bitches then this wouldn't be so bad, however that is not the case.

Normani gave me the thumbs up, so now it's just a waiting game and I've already spotted a few things being brought out and i have to say, top marks for subtly. No seriously like this time i cannot blame my group for not knowing what the fucks going on.

Camila has been switching from death stares to puppy dog eyes, and i can't decide which one i find more attractive. I've never seen a jealous Camila, and honestly i'd give up being a top if that side of her decided to make an appearance. I've always been the initiate whenever it came to any physical contact, sometimes i wouldn't mind if someone else took charge for a change. Okay the more i talk about this the more in the gutter my mind is becoming, 'in charge Camila' is so right but right now so SO wrong. I don't want Catherine to think she still has that effect on me, even if i'm supposed to be playing her game right now. Sorry, the only one twisting my coil these days is one Miss Camila Cabello... mmm Ms Cabello... Ahhh okay enough. This is not the time, nor the place. And if Catherine doesn't quickly learn the concept of boundaries i might just flip the fuck out and take those bitches out indefinitely. They're not really deserving of the finale i have planned for them anyway, but it is so monumental that i just can't pass it up. Trust me when i say it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and everything is perfectly in place. I'm about to orchestrate the demise of the demons in my life. Why did i become a singer? My talents are obviously better used for revenge tactics, no matter how petty.

I know you're probably a little confused about what exactly is going to go down but i promise you it's fit for the devil herself. Something that will probably go down in history for years and years to come, today the masks come off, and justice will once and truly be served.

'Hey, Cath, don't you think you should let up on the public affection' Jessica sneered as she looked in our direction. I looked 'insecurely' at the girl in question, and opted for looking out into the water gloomily.

'No Jess, i don't. I think i've kept my hands off of her for long enough' she said with a hint of seduction that left a bitter after taste in my mouth.

'So, you'd really be okay if people knew?' i asked.

'Of course, i told you i regretted what happened before. So let them see, you're what matters to me' she replied. You know that almost sounded believable, if she didn't have that slightly annoyed and disgusted tone thrown in there. Yep, i'm feeling the love.

That's when i heard it, the hallelujah chorus, the answer to all my prayers. What sounded like hundreds of car doors slamming and people moving hurriedly toward a specific location. Normani, i owe her like a million hugs, i knew she could do it. Soon the entire pool side was swamped with paparazzi and big rob quickly swooped in to defend his girls. The barriers were put into place to keep them back far enough for my little performance and everyone was sat in shocked silence. Well, everyone who was clueless to this little arrangement.