First Dates

Friday came along nicely, and i had been avoiding the girls... my girls, just to clarify ever since this whole stupid war between our two groups. Unfortunately i couldn't get out of spending time with them this morning, no matter how much i pleaded with my manager, at the end of the day (despite my hate for it) i'm still part of the group. I had too use the old white flag routine so as not to incur their wrath as i made my way back onto the bus the afternoon i left Fourth Harmony at the diner. Luckily i think Catherine was still gobsmacked over my outburst and instead, like every adult, decided to give me the silent treatment. But you know what i'm not complaining, heck she could just go all the way and never speak to me again. I can dream. Alas, it is not meant too be today as i'm dragged around from here to there trying to look like i'm enjoying myself. Don't get me wrong, i love what i do and i love meeting new people and the fans are my lifeline - the morphine to this constant agony i'm in - but i know that it could be so much better. I'm sick of putting in so much effort only to have people look down on me because i'm not a two faced bitch, which is ironic really and just plain stupid. Speaking of stupid.

'Lauren, could you stop day dreaming for like five minutes. We're trying to have a conversation with you' Vanessa snapped as she clicked her fingers in front of my face. The next time someone does that, they're gonna lose a hand. I swat at hers and focus my attention on the disfigured.. i mean disgruntled -oops - faces around me.

'What?' i ask.

'We're trying to prepare for this interview, they want us to have our answers ready in advance because we only have a limited amount of time' Jessica explained venomously. 

'And i only have a limited amount of patience with you Lauren!' Catherine spat. 

'Sorry, sheesh. What was the question?' I requested.

'Where do you see yourself in the next five years?' Hayley dictated. 

'Standing over your graves' i quipped.

'See that right there is why you're the least favourite in the group' Vanessa stated matter of factly.

'And that right there is gonna be why i bury you first' i retorted, rising from my seat. 

'Err where do you think you're going?' Catherine complained. 

'Hey remember when you stopped talking to me, yeah that was great, could we go back to that' i flashed a smile as i exited the bus. 'Calm your tits i'm getting some air' i yelled back, pulling out my phone and scrolling down my contacts.

To Camz ;-): I can't wait to see you tonight, it's the only thing keeping me going at the moment :/

A few moments later my phone buzzed.

From Camz ;-): Don't worry, by the end of the night i promise you'll be like 'Catherine who?'

To Camz ;-): I already threatened to bury them in the next five years :-D

From Camz ;-): Well at least there's a healthy dialogue going, who's first?

To Camz ;-): Vanessa, tryna out sass me gon' get white girl 10 buried feet under

From Camz ;-): *mental note, don't out sass LoLo, probable burial likely ending in death' XD What are you doing right now?

To Camz ;-): Not that you could out sass me - let's say you did - I could never bury you Camz <3 I'm regaining my sanity with some 02 and good conversation.

From Camz ;-): *Phew* Good to know LoLo. Why couldn't you just say you stepped out to get some air like everyone else?

To Camz ;-): Because i'm not like everyone else ;-)