Worth It

A/N: OMG you guys, you guys, oh my friggin GOD, THE WORTH IT MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!!!!!! AND they won the Kids Choice Award for New Favourite Artist!!! I think my heart stopped beating, i'm so overwhelmed, they're so talented and amazing and beautiful, they kill me everytime. Plus, I am gay af for Lauren Jauregui XD XD XD ... and composure. Have a happy harmonious harmonizer weekend!!!! No more caffeine for me - what am i doing? RIGHT Story Time Sorry :-D

'My heart is right here... in the palm of your hand' 

'Lauren' She gazed straight into my eyes, and i lost myself in her dark brown ones unsure or what was going to come out of her mouth. Every worry running through my mind, butterflies swarming around like they're fighting a war in my stomach. She reached her hand from my chest back to the nape of my neck and stepped closer, capturing my gaze one last time before they fell to my lips, her breath ricocheting off of them...

'Kiss me'. 

Lauren's POV

Without hesitation i closed the gap between us, claiming her warm lips with my own. I could feel my entire body light up, any cold i felt instantly replaced by an indescribable tingle that erupted all over from her burning touch. I was sure the ice would melt from the flames we had created, a glow replacing the dull complexion the stadium gave, and trapped comfortably in a trance that i had no intention of escaping. We'd been close before but nothing compares to this, it was a whole new level of... something, something you read about in fairy tales. It was honestly a dream come true, no it was so much more than that. One kiss turned into more and the feeling welling in my heart only grew, beating like a symphony of drums, a bass so fine that hearing it once just isn't enough. How was i here, how am i standing here right now with my Woman Crush Wednesday.. oh god it sounds so stupid saying it now. If there's one thing i know for sure, i am never going to forget this. This tantalizing fever that i wouldn't mind catching everyday for the rest of my life, this is one of the moments that you treasure. One of the moments that you look back on and think 'that was one of the days i can say i had absolutely no regrets'. It's a special occasion where for once you know that everything is going to be okay, hold on to those moments, the people or person's that make you happy, it'll be worth it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her that much closer, trying to fill every last ounce of space, close just wasn't close enough. I think i just found my new favourite thing to do, kissing Camila is something i will never get enough of, something i will never tire of doing and if she'd let me i would kiss her everyday. If you'd have told me a month ago that i would be standing in an ice rink on a date, kissing Camila Cabello from Fourth Harmony, i would have laughed in your face and cried internally. So far so good Jauregui, now stop before you suffocate!

Taking a much needed breath i reluctantly pulled away, settling for pressing our foreheads together. Still lost in blissful euphoria i sighed deeply, i didn't want this moment to end. If i could capture one point in time and save it, this would be it. 

'I had a feeling you would be one hell of a kisser' Camila spoke up, finally breaking the peaceful silence as she ran a finger along my jaw line and over the lips she had been tasting for the past five minutes. 

'They say it takes two but honestly, i was just trying to keep up with you' i smiled, drawing circles on her waist under her jacket. 

'Sure you were' she quirked, placing another quick peck on my lips. 'And i er.. erm...'

'What?' i asked sincerely.

'I wanted to say thank you without it sounding weird' she grinned, covering her face with her hands.

'Thank you? For what? I should be thanking you for even agreeing to come on this ridiculous date with me' i replied incredulously. 

'Ridiculous! Lauren i want to thank you because this is The best date i have ever been on, you tried so hard, you put in so much effort, you thought about it. That much consideration coming from one person is rare and incredible, heck all you had to do was smile and i fell even more. You have to know how wonderful you are, and if you don't then i'm going to tell you everyday until you believe me and everyday after that to make sure that you never forget. Even if by that time we're mortal enemies and Catherine has bewitched you into losing all sense and logic, it will be the first thing i say when i see you and the last thing thing i say when you leave. You'll get so sick of hearing it, that you wish you never doubted yourself and you definitely won't make that mistake again' she beamed. Oh god, i think, no i'm pretty sure i'm crying, a tear just rolled down my cheek. I am so losing cool points for this.