Long Time Coming

Lauren's POV

As much as i would love to sit here and drone on about how ridiculously fucking adorable Camila is and all the lovey dovey stuff she makes me feel inside, that is going to have to wait. Right now i am channeling the energy of every wronged, scorned and downright pissed off person in the whole world, dead or alive and you don't have to be a math wiz to know that's a lot of fucking people. We're about to beat some class A bitches at their own game, no, we're about to do one better. Strong people are allowed their weak moments, just because you let yourself feel something doesn't make you a coward, it makes you courageous. You either embrace the way you feel and do something about it or you let your feelings taunt you for the rest of your life, and quite frankly it's exhausting having your problems following you around like a lost sheep. Do yourself a favor and deal with that shit, you'll be really thankful you did in the long run, trust me. This is coming from someone with first hand experience who has tried to ignore a fair amount of issues that could have been solved in a day but i let haunt me for weeks. Those frown lines don't fade over time.

Anyway, back to my little outrage. After Camila and I's conversation we settled our differences and we're... well we're back on track, that's for sure. But we agreed to postpone any further steps until we settle this stupid little feud and i get one or two things off of my chest. That's right ladies and gentlemen i'm breaking the bars on this cage, fuck the lock and key, i'm making my own exit so i suggest you step back because it's going to end with a bang. Camila returned to her room and i'm going to meet up with them later to get everything out and on the table, she offered to update them on the most part and let me fill in the blanks. But for now i had to play the tortured soul once more and pretend that all is not well still in Jauregui land, aka gotta put the old acting skills to good use. In my 'defeat' i trudged over to Catherine's room and rattled on the door softly, keeping my head low and playing with my hands. Oh, what's going on you ask? You'll see...

'Lauren?' asked a surprised Catherine. Okay that much was genuine.

'You guys wanna get some breakfast or something?' i pondered 'sheepishly'. Their surprise increased until something seemed to click, they all shared a knowing look and grinned at one another.

'You want to get breakfast... with us?' Jessica asked behind Catherine. I simply nodded and rocked on the balls of my feet, trying to act as nervous as possible without giving anything away. Her next action surprised me but i knew it was all a part of their facade when she wrapped her arms around me and the rest of the girls followed suit.

'Welcome back LoLo, you've been dearly missed' i cringed internally at the use of the nickname that was only reserved for Camila, but pretended not be fazed, instead i offered a small grin.

'Let's not crush the girl to death when we just got her back and go celebrate this little reunion!' Hayley exclaimed taking Vanessa and Jessica by the arms and dragging them out the door and into the hallway.

'It's nice to see the old you again Laur' Catherine stated. Yeah the submissive one who did everything you asked at the asking. It's okay i only have to pretend for a little while longer. 'I have to say i'm surprised'

'Good surprised?' i asked.

'Very good' she replied and wrapped her arms around my shoulders to draw me into a hug. I placed my hands on her hips and let myself be hugged. Between you and i, i'm extremely thankful she can't see my face right now because it would be a dead giveaway. The whole action reminds me of the times she would similarly embrace me all those years ago whenever she thought i was slipping away; and now she thinks she's got me back. If only you knew Catherine, enjoy it while it lasts.