Turning Tide

Catherine's POV 

Ever since Lauren pulled that stupid stunt, me and the girls (or the girls and I as Lauren would annoyingly correct me, stupid grammar queen!) have been getting so much shit from our fans. We have apologized so many times, i'm beginning to think the only word in my vocabulary is sorry. This is all such bullshit. Ever since we bumped into Fourth Harmony at that stupid recording studio everything has gone to shit, and Lauren made sure to take away any leverage i had over her. Everyone looks at us like we're the bad guys, but see it my way, if we can't work as a group then this is never going to work. Naturally she should suck it up for the good of the group and just do what we tell her, our album could have gone platinum if she didn't spend so much time screwing around with the Fourth Harmony girls and going out of her way to piss me off. 

It's true, we don't have the best history. Did i manipulate her? Yes. Did i do it for good reason? Yes again. Did i manipulate her again three years down the line? Yup - well at least i thought so, it would seem she's learnt a thing or two from me about manipulation. You see, she should be thanking me, not throwing it back in my face. I've said it before and i'll say it again, she's who she is today because of me. I made her, tried to help mold her into something that wouldn't embarrass us. However, it looks like all that time was wasted. It was all going fine until she insisted we go public with our 'relationship'. Are you kidding! I couldn't let something like that get out, and of course she took it the wrong way and completely over reacted. 

She started wearing black a lot and for a long while would walk around with the most pathetic dopey face, i almost felt sorry for her. But that face was gone almost as soon as it arrived and she started acting up, going off and doing whatever the hell she wanted without so much as a word. Naturally, i had to do something, find some new method of control and that's exactly what i did. Then cometh the blackmail. I admit it's a bit of a low blow, but is definitely the lesser of two evils, Lauren needed to be put in her place. 

Now look at where we are! How am i supposed to make a comeback when I've been knocked down this far, i hate to say it but Jauregui both screwed us and saved us. And now she's untouchable, if i even get close to her people think i'm going to stab her or something, as if i'm capable of such things, i may be a scary two-faced manipulative bitch but i am not a murderer.  I have done nothing but give my blood, sweat and tears for this group and now it's like in one fell swoop everything i worked so hard to achieve has just come tumbling down. I have no legacy, and my mark on history has been tainted by that green eyed waste of space. 

'Catherine?' 

Seriously, like who does she think she is? For the longest time no one even liked her and now she's everyone's favourite martyr? Like no, okay this is just fucked, the next time i see that girl i'm going to-

'Catherine!' Jessica yelled and stomped her foot on the ground.

'What?' 

'We have to go and find Lauren' she replied and i looked around at the other two girls getting ready to leave the room. 

'Why?' i asked with disgust. 

'We have to go to the recording studio duh, did you forget?' Vanessa answered. 

'No i did not forget' i snapped. Who the hell does this bitch think she is, i'm the one who always makes sure we on schedule and she has the nerve to ask me that. Whatever, i don't have the breath to waste my anger on her, it's Jauregui's head i want. 

'O-okay, w-ell erm let's go and find her so we can get going' Hayley stuttered, hurrying toward the door with Vanessa close behind her, she must have seen my death stare. At least fear works with them.