The Art Of Revenge

A/N: It didn't occur to me before, but i'm feeling the need for a trigger warning here for depression. Just in case <3 Plus i was hungover when i wrote this, which might explain my change in mood.

Lauren's POV

Dinah was buzzing to set her little plan in motion, at first i thought maybe she'd opt for something cruel yet simple but i could not have been more wrong. She was going all out and obviously the girl is quite attached to her hair so she was coming back with a vengeance. I'm actually a little scared for my group but it's nothing short of what they deserve, by 'they' i mostly mean Catherine but it wouldn't be the worst thing if the rest got caught in the cross hairs. Camila and I's shopping trip yesterday was...interesting, i don't want to give too much away but Dinah must have one of the most creative minds on the face of the planet. I'm totally convinced that where she given any real power, she'd be a force to be reckoned with. There wouldn't be wars so much as out right desolation, any enemy force would think twice before knocking on her door again. On the outside she's a hug-gable teddy bear, but on the inside she's ruthless and won't hesitate to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Today was Dinah's day to shine and i was to do whatever i could to make sure things run smoothly, i.e. sending her updates on each of the girls whereabouts every five minutes to make sure they didn't leave the building. Thankfully for me they decided to spend the morning in the cafeteria and i didn't have to do much stalking, that was until Jessica mentioned something about going to the bathroom. I instantly texted Dinah and nonchalantly offered to go with her, to my surprise know one so much as batted an eyelid at the suggestion. I swear if my group weren't so oblivious... anyway, the pair of us made our way to the bathroom and i waited patiently outside. That was right about when i saw the girls down the hallway ushering me towards them.

'What's going on?' i asked quickly.

'I see Jessica made her way to the bathroom okay' Ally giggled.

'Is this the prank!?' i said a little too loudly and received several 'shushes'.

'Let's just say this video is going to go viral' Normani sang. I looked at Camila with a puzzled expression but she too was struggling to contain her excitement. Suddenly there was a shriek and a 'What the hell!' that sounded a little too low to be a woman's voice? What was going on? Soon enough a distraught looking Jessica came storming out of the bathroom with a weird looking white substance on her hands, closely followed by a confused looking man and a flash of a camera. Jessica looked over to where the source of the flash had come from and there was Dinah Jane stood strong and proud waving the device in her direction, while the rest of us toppled over in fits of laughter. Meanwhile Jessica ran off angrily muttering something under her breath.

'So does anyone want to tell me what the heck just happened?' i ask between tears.

'Well my little green eyed friend' Dinah began, resting her arm over my shoulder. 'Jessica, just walked into the men's bathroom'

'Wait, she did what? But that's the women's?' i say pointing to the picture and noticing something so expertly stuck to the surface that you'd have to have it pointed out for you to be able to see it. 'Oh my god, that's what that black card was for yesterday!' i say turning my attention to Camila.

'Yup, but that's not the only thing we did' she informed me still grinning from their success.

'That white substance, little miss 'whatever' had on her hands - we swapped the soap for glue but to anyone who didn't know that...' Normani added.

'Ew holy shit you guys that is gross' i chuckled.

'Yeah but it was totally worth it!' Ally exclaimed.