Prince Benjamin & Princess Dalia Santos

Setting: Post-Finale, part two of 'Late Family Dinners'
Inspiration: I had started writing this a while ago, but haven't had the motivation to finish it until @JuneDanielIparis gave me the prompt, so thank you :)

The small infant that Scarlett held in her arms brought her an indescribable amount of joy. He cried and flailed his arms around when the doctors took him away to wash him, but he calmed down when he was in his mother's arms again.

Julian looked over to his wife and son with pure adoration. He sat on the chair next to the medical bed Scarlett was lying in, holding her hand as she cradled their son.

"Do you want to hold him?" she asked with a tired smile. Scarlett had thought she had been through pain when her other father would punish her, but when she went through labour thirty minutes ago, it made the punishments feel like a mere pinch. But just holding her son in her arms made every ounce of pain worth it.

Julian nodded eagerly, and when Scarlett put their son in his arms, Julian swore he could have melted. The newborn infant stretched his arms out and cooed when Julian carefully held him and he had never felt happier. His Crimson, his son; his family.

"What are we going to name him?" Julian asked as he gently rocked their son to sleep.

"I like the name Benjamin," Scarlett said, beaming at the sight of her husband holding their son.

"Benjamin Bernardo Santos?" The name rolled off of Julian's tongue.

"Our little prince, Benjamin Bernardo Santos," Scarlett repeated.

🖤❤️🌟🎩🌟❤️🖤

3 months later

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOVE A BABY OUT OF MY-"

"Donatella! Deep breaths," Scarlett cut her sister off, squeezing her arm as a light reassurance that she would help her deliver her baby.

Legend sat on the other side of Tella, stroking her blonde curls as Tella let out strings of curses. The doctor looked scared as she helped instruct the princess through labour, standing a safe distance until she was needed to help with the baby.

"How in all of the hells did you do this, Scar?" Tella whimpered as she let out a deep breath.

"Just think that when this is over, you'll have the greatest gift in the world," Scarlett smiled at Tella.

"Just keep going, Tella. You're doing great," Legend reassured with a worried crease between his brow.

"It doesn't feel like it!" Tella wrangled.

"You're almost done, Your Highness." The doctor knelt beside Tella. "One more push!" 

Tella screamed so loud she didn't doubt all of Valenda heard. 

A cry shook the air.

"Congratulations on a successful delivery, Princess Donatella."

Scarlett kissed Tella's head before getting up, "I'll give you two a moment alone."

Tella nodded before letting out a tired huff as Scarlett left the room. While the doctor left with their daughter to wash her up, Legend gently massaged Tella's shoulders.

"We have a daughter." His voice was low in her ear and it made Tella want to kiss him. They have a daughter.

"I researched a name for her, and I think you'll like it," Tella whispered, and Legend raised his eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Dalia. It means Goddess of Fate."

Legend's lips turned into a knowing smirk, "It fits."

Whether he meant the obstacles they overcame, or he actually meant their daughter, Tella didn't know - but she supposed he meant both. Legend had a way with words that sometimes caused Tella to lose her mind.

"And I like the middle name Paradise," Tella continued.

"Our princess, Dalia Paradise Santos," Legend said with a glint in his eye, lowering his lips onto Tella's with the most love, passion and affection the world had to offer.

A/N
Words cannot describe how much I loved writing this. I know it's kinda short, but more oneshots about the kids are coming up :)

I also updated the cover - (the art is not my own, I just put text on top of it)