UPDATE

Hey everyone!

I have some bad and good news.

I'll start with the bad.

My Caraval Oneshot collection is now on Hiatus, as you may have noticed I did not post on Wednesday. I don't know when I'll continue to write in this collection, but I think it really helped me improve my writing skills. I really enjoyed writing about my fav book series + characters and it was super fun.

Onto the good...

I'm working on the back story of Paradise instead!

I haven't really been able to focus on it because of the Oneshot collection, and now school, but I'll be trying to write a lot of it now. Paradise's character has always intrigued me, and I'm finding it very fun and interesting to write about her. Though I know it's unlikely because how difficult Stephanie found it to write Paradise, I hope someday Paradise will get her own spin-off written by Garber.

Also... HOW DID I MISS THIS IN FINALE?

It's the Assassin calling Scarlett "Princess", and if a time travelling know it all such as the Assassin calling Scarlett "princess" doesn't confirm that Paradise was Elantine's heir, then I don't know what is

I was re reading this part in Finale to get a feel for how Paradise used to be, and I can't wait to begin more writing.

Thanks for all of the love and support all of you sent towards this Oneshot collection, every comment, vote, and even read makes my heart so happy. I hope you will all enjoy my new fanfic coming up.

Maybe someday I'll continue a few more oneshots, but until then, farewell :)