Not Time to Get Up Yet

Setting: post-Finale, (again, Paradise is empress because I'm a writer and I can write happy endings (sorry not sorry Stephanie))
Inspiration: I love sleeping oneshots (like when one of them is sleeping, or they just got up) they're so adorable.

This oneshot is another 14+ one. Again, nothing too mature, it just references things and has lightly heated scenes.

Rays of morning sunlight beamed into Scarlett's room in the palace. The curtains were half-opened and the warmth of the sun woke Scarlett from her slumber. She went to stretch from a good night's sleep but realized a pair of arms were already encasing her.

She looked over to see Julian sleeping peacefully by her side. He pulled her closer instinctively while he slept, and Scarlett decided to close her eyes a little longer. She snuggled into his bare chest before a knock rasped on the door.

"Your Highness?" A maid asked from the other side.

Scarlett groaned internally. She carefully unfolded herself from Julian's arms, not wanting to wake him up. She then tip-toed to the door, opening it halfway so that the maid couldn't see the sleeping boy in her bed.

"Yes?" Scarlett asked quietly.

"Your mother wanted me to remind you that you, your sister, and your consorts all have a lunch planned this afternoon at one." The maid lowered her voice too with a confused look.

Scarlett widened her eyes. "What time is it now?"

"Noon."

Scarlett had forgotten all about the lunch they were supposed to attend, and almost cursed herself for sleeping in so late. "Thank you for the reminder," she said before closing the door.

Julian looked so adorable sleeping, Scarlett didn't want to have to wake him up. She decided she would wait ten minutes before waking him.

She gently sat on the edge of the bed as she undid her nightgown, beginning to take it off in exchange for a day dress.  Just as she was about to pull it off of her, Julian wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back into a lying position.

"It's not time to get up yet," he mumbled into her hair as he cuddled her.

Scarlett wanted to laugh, "Julian, it's past noon."

"We aren't doing anything today."

"We have lunch with my mother."

Julian squinted his eyes open, "We have time." His hands slowly roamed up and down her body, her dress half-hanging off of her.

His lips brushed her neck before sucking and biting at one spot, causing her to let out a sigh. She knew he was trying to convince her to stay in bed not only from the ways he was tempting her, but from the grin she felt against her neck as she let out that sigh.

"Ten minutes, that's it. And that's only because you woke up earlier than I expected," she gave in, letting him tug off the nightgown that she was in the middle of removing.

"Y'know, Crimson, there's a lot of things I can do in ten minutes." His hands moved lower and she let out a gasp.

"Julian! What if a maid hears and walks in?"

"Only kidding, Crimson. We can wait until tonight. Unless, of course, you want to."

His breath was hot against her collarbone, sending shivers down her spine. Scarlett wanted to give in once again, but the clock ticking behind Julian reminded her they were limited on time. So instead, she turned so that she was on her side to catch his lips.