𝟯. 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳

Tina Cohen-Chang! No crying!

Booty Camp was becoming a bit too much for Mercedes Jones

Booty Camp was becoming a bit too much for Mercedes Jones. After chatting to Tike, Charlotte had explained to Tina all the drama that occurred in Booty Camp, along with the good news that Santana rejoined the glee club.

Once the topic of conversation moved on from booty camp and to West Side Story, Tina looked at her boyfriend with a smile. "Ready for song practice? Your audition is tomorrow."

"I'm not auditioning." Mike shook his head, seemingly hurt, avoiding the girls' eye contact.

Lifting her head, Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her best friend in confusion. "Wait, why not? What happened?"

"Seriously, Mike, you've worked so hard! Riff is perfect for you!" Tina encouraged, sad to see her boyfriend upset. "He's the second male lead!"

"I'm overwhelmed and losing focus. Football, Glee Club, Booty Camp so we're ready for Sectionals." Mike started before looking to Tina with an extremely serious expression. "I got an A-minus, Tina."

Tilting her head to the side, Charlotte was unsure why doing good on a test meant he couldn't audition for the musical. "Awesome! but what does that have to do with not playing Riff?"

Quick to shush her, Tina looked at her boyfriend with a shocked gasp. "No, no. He got an Asian F!"

"Asian F?"

"My dad is all over me." Mike told them, sadly.

Tina was quick to try and rebuild his happiness and his usually-positive mindset back up. "You shouldn't have to hide your dreams. Just be honest with him."

"Oh, like how you were so honest about pretending to stutter all that time?" Mike retorted with a frown.

"Point taken." she sighed.

At that, Mike slammed his locker shut and sadly made his way down the hall, leaving his two favourite girls to share a worried glance. Charlotte and Tina ready to do whatever it takes to get Mike dancing on that stage.
***