𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

We love you millions

Opening night of the school musical was growing closer and Charlotte was actually very excited

Opening night of the school musical was growing closer and Charlotte was actually very excited. Walking hand in hand with her boyfriend through McKinley, she couldn't help but express how much happiness she felt.

"And Mike is playing Riff and it's so exciting!" She finished her excited rambling and Jack just looked at her, not very amused.

"What?" He questioned, not sure what she was really talking about.

Charlotte sighed, knowing he probably hadn't taken in a word of what she had said. "I was talking about West Side Story."

"Oh. Yeah, yeah." He nodded unbothered. "Um, anyway, what are we doing for our date night?"

Charlotte sighed again, stopping walking, he had clearly not been paying attention to her. "That's opening night, you said you'd come watch me and my friends. I got your ticket."

Jack groaned and threw his head back in frustration and Charlotte knew she wasn't going to be too happy with what he said next. "Seriously? We haven't had a normal date in ages."

"Yes we have!" Charlotte argued with a frown.

"No, we haven't!" Jack stopped walking, dropping his girlfriends hand. "Watching stupid crap that you like isn't a date!"

"You said you liked Mamma Mia last week!" Charlotte turned her face and pouted at him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, I don't!" He let out an exasperated sigh, dropping her hand.

"Okay, well, after opening night we can go do something you want to do." Charlotte reasoned, grabbing his hand again and squeezing it in her own.

"Fine. I'll text you later." He mumbled, giving her a kiss on the cheek before taking off down the hall. "Bye babe."

"Bye."
***

"***