Chapter 42

Time skip.

Ryo's POV.

As I slowly woke up I opened my eyes to see mittelt looking at me I smiled up at her as I put my head further in to her chest as she then said.

Mittelt: aw is my little blueberry 🫐 still tired.

I pouted.

Ryo: *pouting* I'm not a blueberry 🫐.

Mittelt: yes your right your our blueberry 🫐.

Ryo: that's not what I meant and you know it.

Mittelt: hehehe.

Just then we both heard the door open my eyes widened as a smirk went across her face just then we both hear.

Asia: ryo breakfast is rea-

Just then I covered my face as I then heard.

Asia: *blushing* H-h-h-he did it again!!!

Just then all the girls came rushing down the stairs so fast I made sure to cover myself up as I then heard.

Asia: *blushing* bad ryo!

Kon: naughty master~

Erufu: *blushing* ryo you baka!

Yue: took you long enough.

After a few minutes of this.

Mittelt: though this is nice I believe we should get up and get dressed will be up in a few minutes now go on.

They left in a jealous huff as I got up and went over to where my clothes was and I bent over to get them as I then received.

*smacks ass*

Ryo: *yelps*

I quickly got back up to see mittelt looking at me she then said.

Mittelt: you got a fine ass~

I felt my cheeks heat up as I went in to my bathroom as I could hear her chuckle.

Small time skip.

As I got out of the bathroom I didn't see mittelt I got dressed and went upstairs and I saw everyone waiting for me I sat down at the table I saw galand drinking more of the whiskey 🥃 I got him he really likes it I then heard.

Galand: so ryo what kind of training do you have planned for us today.

Ryo: I think your mistaken galand we are training the entire weekend me and you are going to see what gilthunder is capital of then after that I shall train you both in areas where I believe you need it most Asia how far can you heal people from currently?

Asia: oh um I can heal from 5 feet away if I Concentrate on that person alone.

I nodded as I then thought.

Ryo: ok then yue since your more experienced with magic I want you to help her Kon will be on stand by if anything try's to hurt the 2 of you take them down.

I saw her nod.

Ryo: mittelt and erufu you 2 work well together practice on the enemies also these enemies can fly do watch out.

Gilthunder: what do you mean ryo?

Ryo: *evil smirk* oh don't worry we will go after we eat and you'll find out.

Galand: well whatever it I think we can handle it.

Ryo: oh you'll see.

Time skip.