chapter 5

As she left I waved to her I then went to the mall.

Time skip.

As I was walking home I was still curious as to how much crap my inventory can hold in my inventory I got a lot of stuff I got like 6 floor lamps 4 box Fan's a full sized bed and frame for it and like a lot of rugs and a fridge I still had like 50 Buck's left so I should be good I then got to my house and I opened the doors I go in I close and lock them o then went and put my stuff in the basement and go to sleep.

Time skip.

As I get up I saw it was Sunday and I saw a quest.

Quest: go meet with the devil's that are in charge at kuoh academy.

Rewards: 1000 exp/$500/ 1 skill book.

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I saw that there was a timer to this I had 2 hour's until I was surprised to be there I then see that it was marked on my mini map I then went took a shower and went to get something to eat.

Time skip.

After I ate I then went over to the church to tell father o'malley I saw him sweeping off the side walk that led in to the church.

Father o'malley: oh ryo I don't need you today what brings you here.

Ryo: I thought I should tell you that I'm going to meet with the devil's at kuoh academy and to get my schedule and to look at the school.

I saw his eyes widened.

Ryo: we don't want war we want peace so that maybe we can all coexist.

I saw that he smiled a little.

Father o'malley: that would be nice please do us good.

Ryo: I will I'll see you later father.

I saw him nod and I left I had 40 minutes left to get there I then went ahead over there.

Time skip.

As I was approaching the school I saw them well it would be harder to know that they are devil's if they wasn't talking about meeting a angel ad I got closer I saw these people.