chapter 2

I then hear.

Gabriel: come with me ryo.

I nodded and followed her as we exited the arena with her I was spamming observe on everything I then see.

Observe has leveled up level 3/100.

I then started to hear angels as we pass.

Ra: I wonder what Lord gabriel is doing with him.

Ra2: what's so special about that.

Ra: he's probably just a burden on her.

I put my head down.

Ryo:(am I really just a burden?)

Just then I see her stop so I do the same as she turned and took a knee in front of me she then told me.

Gabriel: no your not a burden on me or on sir Michael those who say that you are are fools don't listen to them.

I nodded I saw her glare at the one's who said that we then went in to a room as she shuts the door she says.

Gabriel: sit down criss cross and close your eyes.

I nodded and do as she says as I closed my eyes I hear.

Gabriel: we all have magic with us and to create magic we focus but there is also magic in the air that we breath so I want you to focus on the air you breath as I want you to try to figure out where I am but with the aura I have.

Ryo: b-but how?

Gabriel: it's simple my child just focus as a human it would be very hard for one to do this alone and takes at least a year but we angel's only need seconds to do so just focus.

I try my best I breathe in and out but just then I saw something it was bright I then see it her aura it was very light pink aura.

Gabriel: you see it don't you.

I nodded.

Gabriel: your aura represents you but also says how much power you have while your eyes are closed look at your arm and tell me what you see.

I do as she says and I saw it it was very thin but still there I saw I had a Golden aura.

Gabriel: you have a very rare aura you see as me and Michael we are archangel's my aura is pink because I will give my life to protect heaven Michael's aura is yellow that means he's very calm and yet strict person do you understand.

I nodded.

And she says.

Gabriel: now I believe we should get you your other weapons for now a knife and gun.

Ryo: gun?

Gabriel: yes you will need them for the mission that Lord michael has picked for you.

I nodded.

Small time skip.

Gabriel: so how do you like them.

I looked at them.