Chapter 47

As we basically stared each other down I then rushed at him while using.

Ryo: WHITE DRAGON IRON PUNCH!!!

He didn't expect it as I hit him in the him in his chest I saw a small amount of blood come out of his mouth as he slashed at me with his sword like hands as I dodged them each time as I did I then jumped up and used.

Ryo: WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!

As I sent my roar at him he took it as it sent him back.

Belial: I cast off these petty illustrations now face the true wrath of a lord of hell!!!

Just then his aura exploded I saw yue protected  everyone with a barrier as I smirked I then saw the back of the church blow away as I knew father o'malley was going to be mad I saw belial get fucking huge.

Ryo: oh fuck me

Ryo: oh fuck me.

Girls: we plan on it.

Ryo: not the time shotacons.

I summoned my sacred gear as I used it to fly upwards as I saw that he matched his level now I was little weaker then him but my holy dragon slayer magic gives me an advantage I then saw him summon multiple green magic circles around him he then sent blasts of magic at me I kept dodging them as I glanced at the others yue was still holding the barrier so that they wouldn't get hit as I then jumped up even further then before I saw a small pink magic circle as I then heard milttlet.

Milttlet: ryo it's milttlet none of us are able to contact anyone outside of here.

Ryo: that's fine just make sure you all are ok.

Milttlet: we are but can you do this on your own?

Ryo: definitely.

Just then I saw the magic circle disappear as I then flew downwards as belial tried to hit me with his giant arms he couldn't hit me as I got to the ground I flipped and bent my legs and jumped as hard as I could up towards his as I got up there I kicked him in the chin as hard as I could I saw I did a good amount of damage like that I saw that there was a bit of blood coming out of his mouth I then used as I got was very close to him.

Ryo: WHITE DRAGON ROOOOOOAAAAAAR!

As I stopped he didn't move there was a hole in his chest I fell to the ground just then his illusion shattered like glass he fell backwards and I saw this.

You have slain belial the lord of lies!

Secret quest completed!

Secret quest: kill the lord of lies!

Rewards: 100,000 exp/$50,000/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I saw this.

Level up x8!

I was slightly panting as he fell back and started to turn to dust as my peerage was coming over to me I heard Asia.

Asia: are you ok ryo your not hurt right?

Ryo: I'm fine Asia it was easier then I thought it would be.

Erufu: I believe he had to much power and faith in his illusions.

I nodded as I then saw a golden magic circle appeared with another as I gulped and out popped both Michel and Gabriel popped out of their respective magic circles before anyone could say anything I heard Gabriel.

Gabriel: *worried mom* my baby!

She then grabbed me in a hug putting my head in her chest tackling me to the ground.

Michel: taking out a lord of hell not just anyone could do that.

He turns to see me getting smothered to death.

Michel: Gabriel no you'll kill him!

He then went over to drag her off him I noticed a few of my peerage members was pouting slightly I then asked.

Ryo: what?

Girls:*pouting* nothing.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I then asked.

Ryo: do either of you know where father O'Malley is?

Gabriel: yes he was in a abandoned house on the edge of town we made sure that he's fine just shook up he just needs rest we took him home.

Ryo: *sighs of relief* I'm glad.

Michel: go on back home ryo we will take care of everything else.

I nodded as my peerage did as well.

We leave ryo and go to the old abandoned church there was 2 hooded figures both female.

???: we shall stay here for now.

???: yes it shall do but do you believe that we can retrieve the holy swords with just the 2 of us?

???: we are prepared to lay down our lives for this there is also an angel here that may be able to help us.

???: hmmm but what if the devils there are 2 famous houses both are sister's of powerful devils.

???: our mission stats the same we tell them into stay out of it or if they don't we will cut them down even if they are kin to powerful devils.

???: I heard my childhood friend issei was turned in to a devil oh fate how cruel you are.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should join his peerage?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: how do you like the book so far?