Chapter 45

Gilthunder's POV.

Time skip.

After I explained everything I could to him I saw him think for a moment as I then asked.

Gilthunder: why is it that you stay in his peerage?

Galand: it's simple really I like the kid he's more then he seems he can be a handful but I know one thing that kid is going places but the one thing that I hate more then anything is someone lying to me he told the truth and has continued to go so he is a powerful individual that could change the world with his powers that continue to grow inside him honestly it scares me but I believe he will change this would either for the good or maybe even for the worse but I'll stick with him til the end.

I honestly didn't know what to say.

Galand: I'll tell you something talk to each of one of us then if you wish to leave no one will blame you.

Gilthunder: I think I will thank you.

I bowed slightly as we both started back towards camp when we got there we saw that ryo was gone.

Galand: where'd the kid go?

Milttlet: he said ooh something shiny and flew off after it.

Galand: sounds about right.

Erufu: speaking of maybe we should should get him something to fidget with when he gets bored in class so he doesn't skip class anymore.

Yue: hmmmm I think so.

Galand we can talk about that later there is another pressing matter at hand.

Everyone looked at galand.

Galand: gilthunder is on the fence about if he should leave the peerage or not along with other things I've said my piece about it with him so I thought it would be good if you all said something as well.

I saw everyone look at me as I began to explain.

Time skip.

After I explained everything to me I saw milttlet stand up and say.

Milttlet: I used to be a angel bit I fell to be a fallen because I killed a priest in self defense along with it being a accident I was with the ones that hurt Asia but when I found out that they wanted her sacred gear alone meaning it would be the death of her I never liked to cause harm to people but besides that ryo went out of his way to recruit me when he could have easily killed me he is the one I love and well if I'm going to be honest if he decided to kill each faction I would be at his side.

After a few seconds I heard her again.

Milttlet: also do you know how rare natural blue haired shota's along with blue eyes are to find.

Yue: mhmm.

Erufu: *light blush* will you be serious and don't agree with her yue.

Galand: well I mean she's not wrong.

He said as he picked up a manga apparently ryo introduced him saying he needed to be cultured.

Erufu: if I may when ryo brought me back to life I thought I would have to do stuff I never wanted to do but he gave me a choice I could just leave if I wanted but I don't know what I felt when I made up my mind about him but it was like I couldn't get enough of him he's adorable but he would sacrifice himself for others in a heartbeat.

I saw yue stand up and say.

Yue: I just want to give ryo the life he wants while I'm at his side.

She then sat down as everyone sweatdrop she's not really a big talker I then heard.

Asia: ryo is very kind he saved me from the fallen angels And gave me a home along with real friends which I cherish deeply that's all I ever wanted.

I then saw Kon stand up and say.

Kon: I just want to help master and turn his enemies to rust on my blade.

Everyone sweat-dropped again at this this.

Erufu: if you wish to leave his peerage that's up to you but you need to think of your goal in life before you make your decision.

Everyone nodded in agreement as we then saw ryo land by us and say.

Ryo: so is everyone ready to go now?

Everyone nodded and grabbed on to him as we was then back in the living room I then headed back up to my room to think things over.

Time skip.

It was night time currently and I've been thinking my previous goal was to kill maghda but he did it for me instead because I was to weak to do so.

Time skip.

I kept racking my brain over this over and over again til the question came to my head.

Why did I first become a holy knight.

To protect the people to be their knight to stand before them and protect them from evil to be their savior when no one else would I finally made my mind up I'll be his knight I'll be there to do what ever I can for him to protect him to serve him in what ever way I can But I'll need to get stronger.

Ryo's POV.

I was currently trying to sneak back in to the basement as I then heard behind.

Milttlet: ohhh ryo~

Ryo: *gulps*

I turned around to see milttlet as I quickly ran down stairs but I forgot to shut my door as she came down after a minute as she then said.

Milttlet: don't worry I just want to sleep by your side tonight.

I sighed out a relief as I jumped on the bed as milttlet laid down with me as she covered the both of us up she got really close to me my back was to her but I felt her grab my butt as I frr egg it heat rush to my face.

Ryo: *light blush* bad touch.

Milttlet: you really have a nice shaped ass maybe I should use it sometime~

Ryo: what do you mean?

Milttlet: don't worry about it~

Ryo: oh I'm definitely going to worry about it.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his peerage and what piece should they be?

Author: who should the next lemon 🍋 be with?