chapter 33

As we looked at each other we basically was sizing each other up.

3rd person pov.

In the stands the archangels was talking amidst themselves.

Tyrael: it seems you were right michael he got stronger immediately when he knew he had too.

They then see ryo do this.

Ryo: OH PETER PERSILIUS DIONYSUS AND THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR I AM NOBLE!

A few angels looked at gabriel as she was whistling in innocence as Itherael then says.

Itherael: be that as it may his fate is unwritten.

This caught everyone's attention.

Michael: how is that possible.

Itherael: I do not know as of right now we are on the brink of war with the demons we need to find Belial and kill him immediately after we do.

Michael: that may be easier then you think.

Auriel: what do you mean michael.

Gabriel: it means that ryo here is on his trail.

Tyrael: *stand's up* he may be strong and Is getting stronger then anyone we've ever seen but that doesn't mean anything he is a child.

Imperious: agreed no matter how powerful he may be strong but he still a child I don't care about if you think he can I shall not let a child fight our battles!

Itherael: that may be true but every time I see us fighting Belial we all die by an unseen force as if it's fate but his fate is unwritten as if it is his destiny.

They all then looked at the arena as tyrael says.

Tyrael: let us see what the young has in store 🏪 then.

They all nodded in agreement.

Ryo's pov.

As I said my enhancement buff I then ran flew at Peter he saw this coming and dodged my punch as he then kicked me to the side but I wouldn't give up and I then fell to the ground I quickly got up and I hit him in the head he grabbed his head in slight pain as I then used this.

Ryo: WHITE DRAGON IRON PUNCH!

I hit him in the same spot sending him back I then held out my arm building up my magic in my hand and turned it in to a ball and I sent it at him.

Ryo: VANISHING DRAGON DESTRUCTION BLAST!

I sent it at him it was is direct hit 🎯 I then cupped my hands together and I started.

Ryo: KA ME.

I saw the dust settled down as he looked at me with eye's wide.

Ryo: HA ME HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a big blast of my life force at him he then slammed his sword in to the ground summoning a golden shield 🛡️ like thing so my kamehameha wouldn't hit him but I wasn't giving him time to breath.

Ryo: HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I put so much power in to it that I saw his golden shield 🛡️ thing starting to crack as it finally did as it enveloped him I saw it send him in to the wall but he he quickly recovered from that attack as he lwent flying at me I then ran at him we both held our fists up and we both sent a lunch at the other both of our fists collided with the other's and It sent a shock wave out but I was sent back to the wall as I hit it I see.

-3,000 HP!

I coughed up blood as I fell to the ground I slowly stood up as I say.

Ryo: if you *pants* think I'm done your wrong!