chapter 21

I composed myself and I sat next to rias I then see riser look at me with a disgusted look on his face.

Riser: move filthy low born I'm going to sit next to what's mine.

Oh I wanted to shit in this guy's shoes.

Ryo: there are other seats away from rias.

I put said away a bit with venom in my voice both he and grayfia caught this.

Riser: you dare talk back to a phoenix noble man!

Ryo: yes I fucking dare to talk back to a chicken that needs s visit to Colonel Sanders.

I stood up I glared at him this guy's a prink just then he raised his hand up flames ignited on it.

Ryo: if you touch me it will mean war not just for you but your whole race.

He ignores me and then tried to hit me but just before it hit grayfia caught his punch with ease mind you and glared at him he stepped back.

Riser: miss why would you hold me back from taking this filth.

I could hear him he was scared of her I don't blame him.

Grayfia: if you touch him Lord michael will call war against us do you not understand that.

This seemed to confuse him.

Grayfia: ryo here is an angel he is here to observe and to learn about us in order in a step towards peace.

I then let my angel wings come out.

Grayfia: apologize.

Riser: excuse riser?

Grayfia: you are going to apologise for almost hitting an angel do you not understand what you could have just did you almost started the war back up.

I saw him pale a little but kept his composure.

Grayfia: *strictly* now.

Her tone was so cold and Stern I saw a chill go up everyones spine even risers he slowly bowed towards me as I put my angel wings away.

Riser:*through gritted teeth* riser is sorry.

I nodded.

Grayfia: now sit in that chair.

She pointed to an arm chair that no one was in I saw him reluctantly do so.

Small time skip after a little talking and issei freaking out about this prick riser them summoned his whole peerage and said.

Riser: you all don't have a chance in hell.

Ryo: army you all from hell.

There was a few sniggering in his group I saw one person who looked a lot like riser I then used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: Ravel phoenix.

Age: 15.

Gender: female.

Race: pure blooded devil.

Title: 4th in line to the house of phoenix.

Fame: bishop of riser phoenix.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 50.

HP: 600/600

Stamina: 500/500

MP: 5,000/5,000

Strength: 50

Endurance: 50

Agility: 50