Chapter 43

As I went high in to the sky I used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: vampire boss.

Level: 215.

HP: 15,000/15,000

Stamina: 8,000/8,000

MP: 10,000/10,000

Strength: 215

Endurance: 215

Agility: 100

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 100

I then say to them.

Ryo: if I think you need help then I will help but take this fight seriously.

I saw the both of them nod as I then heard galand.

Galand: CRITICAL OVER!

He went in to that bulky form of his it has me curious.

Ryo: (hey Albion.)

Albion: ( what?)

Ryo: (do you if galand can transform in to any other forms?)

Albion: (hmmmm I believe so though it is rare he type of demon race can shift to a better form though it was only achieved by one.)

Ryo: (interesting I'm curious do you think I'm able to teach them magic or ki attacks?)

Albion: (yes as long as you are specific enough then I believe so why?)

Ryo: ( because I think it might be best if I do so.)

Albion: (galand doesn't use magic or not much so I believe ki attack would be best for him.)

Ryo: (yeah probably.)

As we was talking I saw that they was doing fairly decent against it but I saw that gilthunder was panting slightly galand was taking the biggest attacks from it I saw him spinning his blade staff around slicing and dicing i then saw the monster about to hit gilthunder I quickly used.

Ryo: WATER BLADE!

I sent it at the creatures arm it hit it and it recoiled in pain I then saw that gave galand the chance he needed as he jumped up and started to slice the monsters neck over and over again as I then see gilthunder go under the monster and cut it's tail off I heard the beast let a roar of pain as it threw galand to the side and it's attention to gilthunder it tried hitting him as he kept dodging in a zigzag form while it's attention was on gilthunder galand was currently running on it's back I saw it was almost dead.

Ryo:(hmmm I think galand is about to end this.)

Albion: (agreed.)

Just then as galand got to it's head he jumped up as high as he could as he was falling back down he took his blade staff and threw it right in to the beasts eye and right as it let out a roar of Pain he grabbed his staff and began to cut down its face all the way down to the chest of the beast as galand landed he turned to see the creature fall to the ground and started to turn to dust i couldn't help but smile at that I then landed back on the ground as a panting gilthunder and a slightly panting galand after a few moments they was good to go I then say.

Ryo: ok so you both did very well gilthunder you need to watch out more if I didn't intervene with it's arm earlier you might have lost an arm earlier.

I saw him nod I then say.

Ryo: ok let's head back.

Small time skip.

As we get back I saw that Asia was slightly panting as a smirking yue was looking at me I then took out a cooler from my inventory that had bottles of water for most of us but whiskey 🥃 for galand I opened up the cooler and took it out as I tossed it to galand as I say.

Ryo: if you all want anything to drink 🥤 then just come over and get it from here.

I then took out out another cooler that had cold cuts in it along with bread 🍞 and cheese 🧀 and condiments as I then say.

Ryo: this is filled with sandwich 🥪 stuff if you get hungry here you go.

I then took out a sleeping bag for each of us ones that would actually fit some of our bigger members as I then said.

Ryo: if you all get tired sleep here.

They all nodded.

Ryo: also if you all want go and play around with the monsters.

I say as I look in the corner to see that both mittelt and erufu's hp was both almost full so I don't need to word about them for a while I then saw both galand and gilthunder go off in a different direction then before as I then go over to Asia and yue and ask.

Ryo: ok asia yue was you able to pull it off.

Yue: yes she ca do it but she can't hold it for very long it isn't that she doesn't have the magical power but she I believe she isn't visualizing it correctly.

Asia: *light blush* s-sorry.

Ryo: it's not your fault how about this I think I might be able to help you.

I saw her nod I then stepped back a little bit I then started to charge up my lightning magic in to every part of my body as a yellow aura started to appear around me I then started to spread it out around me to make a small dome around me as I then say.

Ryo: I want you to do something similar to what I am doing currently do you think you can do that?

Asia: I can try.

Ryo: that's all I ask

I then looked at erufu and mittelts hp I saw that both was just apove half I then got up and put my magic away and I summoned my 4 pairs of Angel wings to go see what's wrong.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: what skills should he teach his peerage?

Author: who should be in his peerage and what piece should they be and why?

Author: Who should the queen be?

Author: who should the rook be?

Author: who should be a pawn remember there's 7 left so that's seven people who should they be?