chapter 14

I then hold the pawn piece and I looked up at her.

Ryo: are you sure.

Mittelt: y-yes sir.

Ryo: I'm not sir king or anything like that I am ryo I am your friend understand that.

I saw her nod as I then held it to her chest and I found out I needed to give a chant it only worked for Asia since my emotions was so high it went in to them I then say.

Ryo: as the king commands so shall it be please fight not for me but for everyone in our family please I beg this of you become part of my family!

I then see the angel pawn piece glow and it went in to her chest I then saw her wings come out I saw that they wasn't black any more they was a Smoky color they looked really pretty to say the least she looked at her wing I saw tear's in her eyes but I smile on her face I knew they was tear's of joy I then used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: mittelt.

Age: 16.

Gender: female.

Race: fallen angel/angel hybrid.

Title: pawn of ryo kiyo.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

HP: 350/350

Stamina: 200/200

MP: 600/600

Strength: 30

Endurance: 30

Agility: 30

Intelligence: 30

Wisdom: 30

Luck: 20

I then tell her.

Ryo: I except you to train with me except that it won't be easy.

I saw her nod and say.

Mittelt: I want to protect you I'll cut all those who stand in you way down.

Ryo: great also there's one more thing you need to know.

I saw her tilt her head in confusion until I say.

Ryo: Asia is in my peerage as my bishop.

I saw her eyes widened as I say that.

Ryo: I know that you'll say sorry to her but I want you both to have a bond spend time with her.

I saw her nod shakily.

Ryo: don't worry I have full confidence that she'll forgive you she's a sweetheart.

I saw her nod as I then say.

Ryo: follow me.

She nodded and followed me.

Small time skip.

As we was walking through the park we both hear.

Issei: ryo what are you doing here.

I looked over at issei I didn't notice him and his sister along with rias and sona.

Ryo: oh I was just walking him with my mittelt here.

I say as I pointed to her I saw both rias and sona's eye's widened at this as they had a serious look on them as rias say's.

Rias: she's a fallen angel.

Ryo: was a fallen angel she I made her a part of my family.

I saw them all eyes widened at this.