chapter 12

Time skip.

Ryo: welp that went no where.

I say as I saw koneko put down there broken rackets.

Rias: hmm well how about dodge ball

Sona: sounds good tonight at 9 in the gym.

She nodded and sona left.

Time skip.

We was currently bored so this what me and issei was doing to get everyone to laugh.

Issei: hey welcome back to random facts with ryo.

He then points to me and I say.

Ryo: did you know that you your asshole can stretch up to 8 inch's wide therefore a raccoon could go in to your ass since they can go in to places only 4 inch's wide.

I saw everyone except issei eyes go wide and I hear.

Rias: uhhh ok um how do you know this.

Ryo: don't worry about it.

Rias: oh I'm going to worry about this.

Ryo: you really shouldn't.

Another time skip.

We was in the gym koneko was helping me stretch I never really stretched be for so I tell to take it easy.

Ryo: ah n-not so h-hard koneko it's my first time doing this.

I saw everyone looking at me now Asia had a blush on her face I then felt koneko go harder.

Ryo: ah~ I told you not so h-hard please be gentle it's my first time.

She then stopped and and sat in front of me looking at me with a red face she then told me.

Koneko: give.

Ryo: *tilt's head in confusion*

Koneko: chocolate I know you have it.

Ryo: shh Asia doesn't know.

I then give her a candy bar and myself one as she get's closer to me where we ate them side by side our backs turned from everyone else after we ate almost all of it we both see shadows over us I looked up and I saw rias and Asia above us my eyes widened.

Asia: ryo.

Rias: koneko.

Ryo: uhh bye.

I then grabbed koneko and I ran I carried her bridal style running around the school until I got us I'm the back of the gym hiding behind some equipment I put koneko down and I hear her ask.

Koneko: why did you save me?

Ryo: huh it's obvious isn't it your my friend and I look out for my friends and I love my friends.

I then saw her face go blood red and I then see.

Congratulations you've leveled up your relationship with koneko 20/100%

I then hear.

Akeno: oh what's this young love blooming.

She scared me so I instantly jumped in to koneko's arms I felt my face heat up and I tried to get up but she held me tighter and brought us out of hiding.

Small time skip.

After we both got scolded by both rias and Asia we see the student council come in and one was referee and I then see this in front of me.

Quest: DODGE!!!! win a dodge ball game to get a familiar.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/ $500/ a chance at getting a familiar.