chapter 32

Small time skip.

They left with yue so I can take a shower 🚿 and get changed in to my uniform as I get done I felt like I was going to die for some weird reason I then go upstairs and I see michael and gabriel on my couch 🛋️ when they saw me I saw michael look at me with a look of pity and I then looked at gabriel she had a fire 🔥 in her eyes as she looked at me I then ran behind erufu as michael then asked.

Michael: ryo um I don't know how to explain this but you've fallen.

I was confused.

Ryo: *confused* huh?

This caught everyone's attention.

Gabriel: you had sex.

Ryo: *blushing* y-yes.

Michael: but you still have your same aura it should have changed to a darker color.

Ryo: I'm so confused.

Gabriel: ever since the beginning of time God made sure that any angel 😇 that had sex fell and became a fallen angel.

My eyes widened at this and I say.

Ryo: and you didn't tell me!?

Michael: calm down ⬇️ I think that it doesn't really matter if your aura hasn't changed then that's a very good sign ☢️ now please can you show me your angel 😇 wing's.

I sighed and I did so I saw that they was still the same the beautiful white but besides the white there was a a few of them that had golden tips this made both gabriel and Michael's eye's widened at this.

Michael: I'm honestly surprised this shouldn't be.

Gabriel: hmmmmmmmmm your right it shouldn't be possible for him to still be an angel 😇.

Ryo: well I think I might know.

Michael: and that would be?

Ryo: the angel piece it can't be changed while in it's host right?

Gabriel: as far as we know.

Ryo: well then that means I can fuck or get fucked by others so I guess I can have sex.

I saw gabriel have a 💢 tic mark on her forehead as my eyes widened at this.

Gabriel:* 💢 mad* ryo.

Ryo: uh bye?

I then telaported away to the outside of school 🏫 I saw I had my wings still out I quickly put them away I was at the side of the 🏫 school and no one was here so we good I then decided to get to class early.

Time skip.

The teacher was finishing up with the explanation to what we would be working on for the next few weeks as he then asked.

Teacher: ok now does anyone have any questions.

I saw no one raised there hand so I did this everyone's attention as I never do this.

Teacher: well well this is a surprise what's your question ryo.

Ryo: why is one of my 🥜 buy's bigger then the other 2?

His jaw dropped to the floor as al the guy's along with a few girl's was trying to hold in there laughing.

Teacher: mr'kiyo please refrain from trying to get a laugh out of the class.

Ryo: who said I was joking.

I had the best poker face as he then slightly paled since this is a newer teacher he then said.